Forums

Topic: Error code 2110-4101 Animal Crossing NH

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Kimico

Hi,

I have constantly gotten the error code 2110-4101 when trying to visit other islands in Animal Crossing NH. It doesnt happen straight after getting into the island, but usually happens between 2-10 minutes.

"Connection with the network device was lost. Please try again later. If the problem persist, check your network settings"

I have constantly had stabile wifi connection and have been playing other online switch games without any issuse. That being said, i already got a switch from before, and this is the second. They are both connected to the same wifi, but one is at sleep. I have also tried to switch the other off and move it away from the other switch to see if that could mess up something with the connection. The internet settings are the exact same on both of them.

I tried to google this error code, but i cant find any information to this exact one.

Kimico

WoomyNNYes

@Kimico If you put error codes in nintendo support's search bar, you can find explanations, directions, troubleshooting for most codes. I can only find entries for codes just above and below your code, but you will see some consistency between the two. It's possible they may be relevant to your issue. (see the two links below)

Every once in a while some people with good high speed internet still have compatibility issues with Nintendo's system/server(that's my best understanding). You'll see one of the troubleshooting pages linked below has steps for manually entering DNS settings - you may need to try that. That sovled an issue last spring for many people with connection issues after a Switch firmware update.

If you have to use Nintendo EU for support, they hide their support phone number at the bottom of their email form. So, if you get to an email form from their contact page, scroll down to the bottom of the form.

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a...

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a...

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic