Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,661 to 3,680 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 2-3 my picks for this week

1.panthers over eagles

2.ravens over bears

3.minn over green bay

4.dead skins over 49ers

5.lions over saints

6.dirty birds over dolphins

7.kotexans over browns

8.pats over jets

9.buccaneers over az

10.jags over rams

11.raiders over bolts

12.kc over pitt

13.denver over ny she-men

14.tenn over colts

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

waz good "TRILL" family let me hear your picks for this week...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1to start things off...

ogo79

man aaron rodgers you shoulda been bobbin and weavin!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro im happy he out for season lol...

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping the_shpydar bro yes they did lol without some of they players...

Mr_Trill_281

i went 5-9 this week...

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 2-3 my picks for this week

1.raiders over kc

2.minn over ravens

3.saints over green bay

4.dolphins over jets

5.panthers over bears

6.az over rams

7.buccaneers over bills

8.jags over colts

9.tenn over browns

10.dallas over 49ers

11.pitt over bengals

12.sea hawks over ny

13.denver over bolts

14.pats over dirty birds

15.eagles over dead skins

Mr_Trill_281

waz good "TRILL" family dont forget to lock in your picks for this week and how your teams doing so far...

ogo79

ill be watching the san fran 58'ers and cowgurlz gayme sunday
hey cowgurlz if you dont win im just gonna buy yall off and sell yall to j prince
that should fix yer wagon.
"pay up birdman!"

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro naw dallas going to get this win on 49ers bet that fool..

Mr_Trill_281

1-0 so far.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

This is the week for the Browns. Here we come titans!

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

yo SMEXIZELDAMAN bro naw its not happening...

RancidVomit86

I just kept waiting for Bills to blow it yesterday but hey they pulled it out.

Not to derail the thread but @Mr_Trill_281 you ready for the World Series? Looks like Astros got a real chance at winning it.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

waz really good RancidVomit86 bro and yeah it was a close game last night to and you already no im ready to see what astros going to do its been long one for them...

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
yeah cowboys slaughtered the 48ers

the_shpydar wrote:

Mr_Trill_281

i went 11-4 this week.

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro yes they did lol...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic