Forums

Topic: What Game(s) are You Currently Playing?

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,295

Dpullam

Quite a few great choices by people in this thread! I love seeing how varied everyone's tastes in video games are.

Gamertag: DeePullThree
Switch Friend Code: SW-2321-5988-1019
PlayStation 5 User Profile: DeePullThree

card-crunch78

I recently downloaded updates from all of my available games to all four of my 3DS systems before the eShop shut down.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Zuljaras

Resident Evil 4 Remake and it is fantastic! The PS4 version is downgraded compared to the PS5 but it is playable and extremely enjoyable!

Yannis

I'm playing through Danganronpa IF and revisiting Sonic Frontiers on the side for the new content update.

Yannis

Switch Friend Code: SW-1329-7751-0704 | Nintendo Network ID: Johnnie

card-crunch78

Disney Infinity 3.0 (Wii U), I’m Alice and my friend Mabel is growing crops now.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

RR529

Metroid Prime Remastered (Switch) - Last made my way back to the save station at the start of Phazon Mines after acquiring the Power Bomb & Grapple Beam. The trek to get the Power Bomb is kinda infamous, so I'm glad to be past it.

Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse (PS5) - Partway through chapter 2. Off the top of my head it seems creepier than Maiden of Black Water, but that might be because I haven't had to fight that many ghosts yet, so each one is still an event rather than coming off as one of many mooks that pop up every other minute. That & the fights seem more tense because so far they've all taken place in tight spaces like hallways or tiny rooms where you can't manoeuvre well (this part isn't a positive. The first time I had to fight multiple ghosts I died three times in a row since it was in a hallway & they were all over me). I do like that, in spite of being chapter based, there are also save stations dotted around the environment (Maiden of Black Water may have had auto saves at certain points within a chapter, but I kinda feel like I have to complete a section in one go if I can't hard save, so this alleviates that tension for me).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

MarioVillager92

Been playing Advance Wars 2. This was one of the last games I got from the Wii U eShop, and my goodness, I keep coming back to it, lol. It is pretty challenging, but I've been making quite a bit of good progress.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Dpullam

@MarioLover92 Are you buying the Nintendo Switch remakes?

Dpullam

@Yannis I have been enjoying the new Sonic Frontiers content! I have especially been enjoying running around Sonic Frontiers with Sonic Adventure music playing in the background. I still love the original soundtrack, but the added tracks breathes new life into this game for me.

MarioVillager92

@Dpullam I might at some point, or I might get it as a gift. I would like to see more of what the remakes offer, I think I recall that the remakes would have online battles. That would be cool to try out for sure... even though I'm not the best at Advance Wars myself. lol

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Dpullam

@MarioLover92 I am not very good either! I just enjoy pulling off a smart play on the battlefield. Same goes for Fire Emblem games, though I love delving into storylines in those games.

MarioVillager92

@Dpullam Oh yeah, me too. It's also satisfying to capture the enemy HQ to win the battle, as well. I should get back into the Fire Emblem games at some point, I wanna play more of Fire Emblem Echoes on the 3DS.

Dpullam

@MarioLover92 Very much agreed. I adored Fire Emblem Awakening when that one was first released. Advance Wars is something I have very limited experience in.

Yannis

@Dpullam yep i'm exactly the same xD I run around the maps collecting all the notes while listening to the new music. Also i tried the new battle rush mode and it's so much fun ^^

Yannis

MarioVillager92

@Dpullam Fire Emblem Awakening is great, I did play it quite a lot, but I didn't finish it. That was the first FE game that I really got into, but I did play Advance Wars: Dual Strike long before that. I also played Dual Strike long before I tried out the GBA ones on the Wii U.

Dpullam

@MarioLover92 Very cool! I bought Fire Emblem Three Houses but I haven't touched it yet! It is still in its plastic wrap!

Dpullam

@Yannis I haven't tried the Battle Rush mode yet! I had taken a small hiatus from the game to play other games, and I finally decided to come back right in time for this update, so I am still working through the story for the first time while listening to some classic Sonic tracks.

Yannis

@Dpullam ooh you're in for a treat then, i wish i could relive this game's story for the first time with all those new songs, have fun! ^^

Edited on by Yannis

Yannis

Dpullam

@Yannis Thank you!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic