Forums

Topic: What Game(s) are You Currently Playing?

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,295

Zuljaras

Currently I am playing Breath of the Wild. It feels good, I conquered Vah Ruta and I am continuing forward but to be honest I have no idea how to tackle the other Divine Beasts. Vah Naboris is probably the next
one.

CFarris419

@Fizza I've been morbidly curious about Murder by Numbers, but hadn't pulled the trigger yet. This was all the convincing I needed to check this out. I get addicted to Picross and it's so satisfying. Adding in something to do with the info you get from the puzzles sounds thrilling. Thanks!

CFarris419

CFarris419

I've been checking out the GBA library recently added to NSO. I'm enjoying the titles that I missed out on growing up such as Kurukuru Kururin and WarioWare. My Gameboy Advane SP's R button stopped working, halting my progress on Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga several years ago. That and the fact that my hinges broke on my Nintendo DS Lite (not a new story there). I'm excited to be able to attempt that one again as I thoroughly enjoyed Partners in Time and Bowser's Inside Story. Minish Cap I never finished and lost access to (it was my brother's). As an avid Fire Emblem fan, I can't wait for them to add the GBA Fire Emblem as it's the only NA release I haven't gotten my hands on yet.

CFarris419

NintendoByNature

Got alot of stuff on the docket.

• Tons of Gameboy games on NSO
  • chained echoes
  • I'm going to try atomic heart tonight
  • gta v

NintendoByNature

Tasuki

Right now the Demo for Kirby's Return to Dreamland. Yep going to be buying it for sure.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Captain_Toad

As of picking it up on sale, I'm currently playing One True Hero

Untitled

This game sorta parodies Legend of Zelda and some fantasy RPG tropes while mixing in game elements from Shadow of the Colossus, light Devil May Cry, (there's a character that looks like he came from DMC), 3D Mario platforming, Crash Bandicoot, Legend of Zelda puzzles, Uncharted and Donkey Kong Country? (there's probably going to be a few more once I finish this game.)

This game has a bunch of jank; the attack button is delayed (especially problematic when doing platforming puzzles), the graphics isn't great (more on this later), the combat camera needs a few tweaks, a few annoying enemies like the ones that shoot projectiles and there is a bunch of platforming sections that has you react less than a second which is pretty much a pick up and die type.

But besides that as of this first chapter, the puzzles are satisfying to solve, the jokes that land for about 85% of the time some of which has the main character being dunked on and the tropes it has some heartfelt moments and has the story taken serious when it happens, a forgiving checkpoint system, the animations looks surprisingly good (at least in cutscenes) and as of normal difficulty the health when into combat is forgiving enough so you'll only have to worry about dying at platforming. Also, this dark round bunny looking thing with red pants enemy looks really cute.

Pretty good despite it's jank and will probably be finishing the whole thing.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

StarPoint

@Zuljaras Thunderblight Ganon is pretty challenging compared to the rest of them! The Divine Beast on Death Mountain is a great one, too. Lots of fun and tricky puzzles

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Zuljaras

@StarPoint Naboris is hands down the "hardest" dungeon with the hardest boss for now.

So, all 4 Divine Beasts conquered! The Master Sword is in my possession! With 15 Hearts I wonder if I should even try to go to Hyrule Castle ...

It is a joy to play this game

MarioVillager92

Felt like playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe the last couple of days... again. I kind of play it a lot, lol. I played a bit of Paper Mario as well, the original one. The most recent posts from @Zuljaras and @StarPoint are reminding me to head back to Breath of the Wild... I know I have one more Divine Beast and I want to at least finish the main story before Tears of the Kingdom comes out!

@Tyranexx Yeah, 100%ing Sunshine is... not very pleasant. Many of those blue coins are indeed a massive pain to find, and don't even get me started on those bonus levels.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Tyranexx

@MarioLover92 From what I understand, people have collected them all, but many who do accomplish that monumental feat apparently loathe the game after doing so lol. I just plan on taking my time with it and going with the flow. Not sure if I'll finish it, but it hasn't scared me off yet.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

dmcc0

Stuck working offshore with only my 3DS for company so decided to bust out Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

I've recent bought most of the others so decided to go back to the first one before I tackle the rest.

Still as good as I remember and while I've forgotten most the story, some of the puzzle solutions must've stuck in the back of my mind somewhere - or maybe I'm just not as dumb as I used to be when I first played 😂

dmcc0

NintendoByNature

Jumping into metroid prime remastered. I'll also Try to get back into wo long on series s.

NintendoByNature

Yannis

i recently paused my playthrough of Danganronpa Goodbye Despair to start Metroid Prime Remastered, also playing some Project Diva on the side as always xD

Edited on by Yannis

Yannis

Switch Friend Code: SW-1329-7751-0704 | Nintendo Network ID: Johnnie

Fizza

I've tried getting into 2D Metroid twice before and both times I was burned pretty badly (and not just on Norfair). Let's see if this is the one to finally rope me in
Untitled
I entirely blame/thank @StarPoint for pushing me to give Fusion a chance XD

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

StarPoint

@Fizza I hope you like this one! It's quite a bit less confusing and open-ended than pretty much all of the other 2D games so I'm hoping you'll click with it a little more. However, I take full responsibility for your experience, good or bad, with it lol.

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)

Fizza

Fizza wrote:

I've tried getting into 2D Metroid twice before and both times I was burned pretty badly (and not just on Norfair). Let's see if this is the one to finally rope me in
Untitled
I entirely blame/thank @StarPoint for pushing me to give Fusion a chance XD

WHERE HAS THIS GAME BEEN MY ENTIRE LIFE OH MY GOD IT'S BRILLIANT
Untitled

StarPoint

@Fizza Let’s GO! Super glad you’re enjoying it so far, how far have you gotten up to this point?

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)

Fizza

@StarPoint I've only played for over an hour but I think I'm already obsessed. The atmosphere is unnerving, the environments and spritework are incredible and the controls actually feel fantastic (I CAN FINALLY SOMEWHAT WALLJUMP!). And don't even get me STARTED on the SA-X, like OH MY GOD (I physically jumped when they blew up the door offscreen after grabbing the Power Bomb 0_0).

About to hop on there again to head into Sector 4, I cannot believe I'm actually enjoying a 2D Metroid 🥹

Tasuki

Played some Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with my son to checkout the new courses. We had alot of fun with them. Can't wait for the next set.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic