Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 2,110

card-crunch78

Sector Y and Solar (Star Fox 64)

💚🌸🤍🌸🖤

jump

I'm off to my last festival of the summer today, boo! Still a DIY punk and ska festival at least ensures some fun circle pits.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

DiamondCore

I’m listening to a lot of relaxing music right now, it’s proven to work in putting my mind off things

Aquatic Amvience is probably the best “calm” song there is, it’s a masterpiece
This technically is a battle theme, but it just sounds so soothing to the ears
I went on a hunt to find this song after hearing it somewhere not knowing where it was from, I finally rediscovered it about 2 months ago
This is definitely a case of nostalgia, since I grew up with this show; but it’s erhu-like choice for the main instrument really is a perfect match with its melody (I was also gonna add Built to Protect to this list, but it’s getting too long lol)

Edited on by DiamondCore

Pretty much inactive
-=-=-=-
Development (B)log: https://diamondcore.itch.io/monochromia-dcs
Reviews: https://letterboxd.com/diamondcore/
Currently Playing: Suprisingly, nothing.

waddle_dee

I'm listening to weezer blue album on vinyl

waddle_dee

Fizza

Ever since I heard it went on sale earlier today, Hades has completely consumed my every waking thought and bangers like this are not helping matters in the slightest XD

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: ....nothing XD

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Smth2024

Been listening to this a lot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vzJCCXJLV_o

Man, AtSV was such a trip.

I dunno.

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama.

i struggle with self doubt & anxiety sometimes, so please be respectful if my posts aren’t the most positive! ^u^

Jhena

What I love about old videogame soundtracks is, when they had sad tracks, they were not saddening, but often kinda peaceful and beautiful.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Smth2024

Been listening to this a lot lately.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IrYCj5unyD8
R.I.P. Minecraft Dungeons.
May you catch a dub and get a sequel announced during Minecraft Live this year.

I dunno.

i struggle with self doubt & anxiety sometimes, so please be respectful if my posts aren’t the most positive! ^u^

GalaxicGlobe

Im a big fan of the bass player named "Abraham Laboriel" and I like to listen to music with him in it because it helps me think of new concepts for my Bass and piano playing + he is a Christian like me so that's always a bonus for me!

Space and Games are similar. Space is endless and new stuff is out there waiting to be discovered. Games are always being made but the creativity is different from one game to another and so many more ideas still haven't been imagined or created yet. (That came out better than expected lol)

Switch Friend Code: SW-1116-1320-6156

Smth2024

I’ve been listening to Young Girl A by siinamota. The translated lyrics are pretty sad to hear if I’m being honest. Knowing the context behind the song and what happened after that makes it even sadder.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AqI97zHMoQw

I dunno.

skywake

Federal Referendum in Australia on the weekend, so listening to the only valid pre-voting anthem

"Time after time those fanatical minds try to rule all the world
Telling us all it's them who's in charge of it all
I've got a tricked out magic stick that will make them all fall
We've got the power now, mother****s, that's where it belongs"

"They've got their weapons to solve all their questions, they don't know what it's for
Why can't they see it's not power, just greed, to just want more and more?
I got a plan and it's here in my hand but it's all made of rights
We're the enforcers, the sorcerer's orphans, and we know why we fight"

(unfortunately the Referendum is heading for a defeat. but still, it's a great election anthem)

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
An opinion is only respectable if it can be defended. Respect people, not opinions

moomin

My regular rotation right now is the album Leaves Turn Inside You....and the Yoshi's Story OST. Bum-ba-ba-ba-buuuum

There's man all over for you, blaming on his boots the faults of his feet.

moomin

@Rambler The very same. I usually prefer Repetition but Leaves Turn Inside You has been hitting different as of late.

moomin

That Tooth Fairy Manifesto song is great, I'll check them out. I still can't decide if it's ironic or predictable that Washington DC gave birth to hardcore as we know it, lol. Maybe both.

Edited on by moomin

moomin

Do you like Shellac, perchance?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic