Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 2,111

jump

skywake wrote:

Listening to probably my favourite album over the last few years. Richard Dawson 2020

And also one of the many albums released in 2019 that seems to have nailed the years that followed it

Upvote

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AnVold

OST from King's Bounty: The Legend

GOIDA!
I hear ZOV.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1060-2447-4147 | 3DS Friend Code: 1092-0244-9690 | My Nintendo: Sunstrider

Anti-Matter

Untitled

Xevel by Tatsh from MaiMai MILK PLUS

One of epic Tatsuya Shimizu song, sounds like a sequel of Xepher from Beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY.

Anti-Matter

card-crunch78

Gym Leader Battle from Pokémon Sword & Shield

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AnVold

RADIO TAPOK - Yermak

GOIDA!
I hear ZOV.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1060-2447-4147 | 3DS Friend Code: 1092-0244-9690 | My Nintendo: Sunstrider

JONOFTHEJONS

Once every year, I listen to this Genderbent version of Calimari Inkantation, wishing it was on Spotify.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

Vortexeo

Absolutely hooked on the new Slaughter To Prevail

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

jump

I’m currently making me way though all the new albums releases of the year.

Along with Idles, Shame are leading the current LOUDLY-TALKING-POST-PUNK-BRITISH scene however they have decided to stretch themselves by going surreal on this album and I bloody love it!

Danny Brown and JPEGMAFIA are a pairing that makes so much sense and the result is they have produced one of my favourite rap albums of the year, they have gone all in on the irreverent vibe they are both so good at.

Ragga metal legends Skindred have a new album! Yes they aren't breaking new ground but so what when they are fudging fun. I've seen they have just announced they are going to headline Wembley for the first time on their next tour, good on them!

Saint Agnes are one of the best underground live bands at moment, this album does a much better job of capturing their frantic live sound than their debut. it hasn't hit me as hard as their EP but I'm hoping they can win some more fans over with this still.

Yves Tumor has to be one of the most interesting acts of today, they constantly reinvent and experiment with each album. Also "Praise a Lord Who Chews But Which Does Not Consume; (Or Simply, Hot Between Worlds)" has to be the best album name of the year.

Folk seem divided on The National's new album, some calling it their best whilst others say boring. I agree with both, they have gone all in on this gentle sound and the album is rather lovely yet I could do with some more guitar riffs.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Rambler

jump wrote:

Folk seem divided on The National's new album, some calling it their best whilst others say boring.

Yes

Good call on the Danny Brown / JPEG Maria Collab - really good fun, and thanks for the heads up on St Agnes (who you've mentioned before?)
Edit: and Yves Tumor, of course!!

Have you heard Benefits yet?

(Think I posted this a while back)

Edited on by Rambler

Rambler

jump

@Rambler yeah I’m really surprised by how good the Danny Brown and JPEGMAFIA album. It’s sort of the mad silly irrelevance vibe 100 Gecs wants to have but only this is actually good as well.

I imagine I’ve mentioned Saint Agnes before. I first heard of them a few years ago when they were the support act at a gig I went to, they blew me away with how fudging good they were with their live energy and I’ve been following them ever since. I can’t see them getting big but I’m rooting for them anyway.

Benfits are cool, I saw them supporting Warmduscher last year. The frontman used to be in The Chapman Family, I can’t say I was a fan of them but I saw them at a few festivals and thought they were decent. I’m glad he’s managed to get another band going and getting some traction too.

Nicolai wrote:

Goat_FromBOTW

I'm just Ken, anywhere else I'd be a ten, is it my destiny to live and die a life of blonde fragility??

You know what they say. All toasters, toast, toast!

BingleyBongley

Every year around this time I come back to remember Siinamota (aka PowapowaP).

Switch friend code: SW-7583-4577-0599 Username: Dagenais

jump

I’m making myself depressed by listening to Turnstile who I was meant to be seeing in a few days but they have had to cancel the gig due to the venue having its licence suspended. So many stage divers…

Nicolai wrote:

senaionios

Xenoblade 3's OST was finally released last week and I've been listening to that pretty much non-stop. Just shy of 8 hours of music over 8 discs (disc 9 is from Future Redeemed) and it's positively gorgeous!

Nintendo Gamer & Movie Enthusiast

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic