charliecharlie

@VGP:
I forgot about Rocko's Modern Life!

[Wii 1554-5598-0244-8649] [MKW 2836-0497-2294]

Outrunner

@Machu: the original Battle of the Planets:
[youtube:tjuN5Bn-RCo]

Edited on by Outrunner

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

charliecharlie

@Chibi Link:
Yes, Sesame Street of course! And I watched some Sailor Moon too lol.

Flinstones....yabby dabby doo!!!!!
[youtube:zX53PVe8Rck]

Jetsons
[youtube:FyinD6ZDqeg]

[Wii 1554-5598-0244-8649] [MKW 2836-0497-2294]

Outrunner

@ChibiLink: We got Genie from Down Under here! Speaking of Aussie shows, I loved this one:
[youtube:-3IjD9qUtRY]

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Wollmaster

How could I forget these:
[youtube:c6j8EiWIVZs]
[youtube:iJPFSNu_QNs]
[youtube:KA0TS9l_nJE]

Wollmaster

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3490-8766 | Twitter:

tylero09

@wollmaster yay! Pinky and the Brain and Animaniacs!
@CharlieCharlie Can't believe noone had posted those 2 already! WIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Also I too can remember all the words to the theme of the first series of pokemon!
Haven't seen it in about a decade, they must have brain-washed us with pokemon!

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

Stevie

I really wanted to go on this show as a kid, and check that for a 80's mullet
[youtube:JAXSMMV1OqM]

Outrunner

Funhouse! A whole lotta fun. Prizes to be won. Dunna dunna dunna nunna... Awesome...
What was that show the guy from Art Attack did where they messed up a big house looking for prizes?

Outrunner

Lol, that's ace!

StarBoy91

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys surprise me by bringing up some of my favorite TV shows from my years living in Italy. I loved Animals of Farthing Wood, too!!!! There are other shows I know of, but I'm trying to think up some to post at the moment. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Outrunner

Glad it made you happy, Starboy.
Keep posting your own stuff too.

Outrunner

Edited on by Outrunner

Stuffgamer1

Betcha that torch is really a flashlight... Watches video

I KNEW IT! Crazy British English.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Aviator

@Chibi Link. Somebody forgot BANANAS IN PAJAMAS!

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Outrunner

@Stuffgamer: Crazy Americans and their made up words!

Stuffgamer1

@Outrunner: At least we can differentiate between an electronic portable light source and one that requires flame by the word alone. Quite handy, that.

Hey, I could VERY easily think of stupider words in your vocabulary...I'm playing pretty lightly right now. But we should probably either stop this or start a new topic. Don't want to derail your own thread, do you?

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Outrunner

Ha ha, righto. Btw do you mind if I add you on PSN? (last off-topic post).

Firkraag

A-Team
[youtube:_MVonyVSQoM]

Airwolf
[youtube:iCXbvRrz7Uo]

MacGyver
[youtube:3w-oDZSLUrY]

Knight Rider
[youtube:L-E8u2o48ts]

Married with Children
[youtube:Ze1sx9YR2Ec]

Timeless classics.

Edited on by Firkraag

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.