Forums

Topic: This or That.

Posts 15,741 to 15,760 of 17,058

Maxenmus

PC. I got out of my Mac obsession a long time ago, thank god. That thing can't run next-gen graphics at all, even the iMac (mine was a 2012 model).

Lord of the Rings or Star Wars?

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Scooby-Doo

Winter.
Walking sideways or backwards?

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

jedgamesguy

Backwards... sometimes I run backwards just to take the mickey out of people.

Swim 4km or run 10km?

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Maxenmus

@Royalblues Much as I hate that we have summer all year round in Singapore, I'd still prefer the heat over cold winter any day. I choose Summer. The cold just has a way of making me feel ill. I don't even have my AC on that often anymore. If I do turn it on, it would only be for about 15-30 mins.

@TheJGG Neither if I could, but I'll take running since I don't know how to swim. Yeah, I'm a 32 year old who doesn't know how to swim...

Royalblues wrote:

@Maxenmus Crazy. When did you get out? Were you full into mac and transitioned into PC again? I'm just wondering because I just got a new iMac, and my first Mac since my old MacBook way back in 09, and I'm finding it hard to switch to the mac ecosystem.

I was initially using PC around 2000 before switching to a Macbook in '09 because we were obligated to use computers at my college; I was taking video class. When the Macbook didn't run my games well enough, I got an iMac around 2011/2012. Plus, it had a 27 inch screen, so I got tempted.

But over time, I started to realize that my iMac ran games very poorly, especially those with high-end graphics. Once my iMac broke down (the screen burned out), I just decided, screw it, and got someone to build a custom PC for me a few years ago. Never looked back since and had loads of fun playing on Ultra graphics.

Having a cold or having a fever?

Edited on by Maxenmus

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

jedgamesguy

Jeez both are awful. I'd go with a cold since it doesn't give you shivers down to your bones. A cold tires you out so sleep is the best fix for it. A fever keeps you up since you're too busy convulsing.

@Maxenmus I actually used to live in Singapore, unless it's radically changed in 10 years it's a country version of a port-city! Interesting you never learned to swim, hopefully you never need to.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Maxenmus

TheJGG wrote:

@Maxenmus I actually used to live in Singapore, unless it's radically changed in 10 years it's a country version of a port-city! Interesting you never learned to swim, hopefully you never need to.

lol That's what a lot of people said. "We're living on an island city, and you don't know how to swim?!" I'm just not good at picking things up. I've always been slow like that. I don't know how to ride a bike either... Sigh.

Learning to ride a bike or learning how to swim?

Maxenmus

Mioaionios

Music is art... so ehm, yeah... art in general I guess because it includes music, movies, dance, paintings,... the lot.

Disney+ or Netflix?

Edited on by Mioaionios

Mioaionios

Maxenmus

@Royalblues

Royalblues wrote:

I'm already seeing it slow down on YouTube, and I only got mine in March.

In my case, I also had Boot Camp installed, which was how I got to use Windows OS on my iMac. Unfortunately, Boot Camp severely slows its performance, making gaming on it very unsuitable.

@seaboyluca Tough choice as I prefer neither (HBO Max all the way!), but I'll pick Netflix as it has more mature shows suitable for me.

Movies or music?

Maxenmus

SoManyHaveDied

@Maxenmus music
i cant invest 2 hours for a film like i could before

ori blind forest or ori will and the wisp?

Name: NîGGAMANE
Island Name: KURiSUJiMA
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8457-3122-4521

Sunsy

Popcorn, just had some when I went to see Thor too.

Homemade pizza or delivery pizza?

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

HotGoomba

Delivery pizza, I'm fine either way.

Meta or Pico, which probably is gonna be a confusing question for anyone outside of the VR space.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Anti-Matter

Meta.

Gamer Youtuber or Musician Youtuber?

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Donuts.

Which biography you like to read?
Helen Keller or Marie Curie?

Anti-Matter

WaffleBoat

Marie Curie.

waiting for a new Golden sun or a remake of MOTHER 3

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

Maxenmus

@Kermit1 Pepsi since we don't have crystal Pepsi here.

Coke or Coke Zero?

Maxenmus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic