Forums

Topic: This or That.

Posts 14,901 to 14,920 of 15,707

CactusMan

A big unruly head of hair. Even if a person is partly bald the hair that is present should grow into big unruly proportions.

A goatee or a full beard?

Bamm!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6657-1971-4787

Silly_G

Full beard.

I've tried goatees before, but I looked like a total dork and I am not keen to try it again.

Keeping white hairs or dye, dye, dye?

Edited on by Silly_G

An affiliate link to a Link in need is an affiliate Link indeed.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Anti-Matter

Keeping white hairs.

Get hair bleaching or hair extensions?

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Silly_G

Bleaching, I suppose, but I have no interest in either.

Brown or blonde hair?

HotGoomba

Twilight Princess Link

Yoshi or Kirby?

On June 17, 2022, Hookshot Media (Nintendo Life, Pure Xbox, Push Square) will be acquired by Microsoft and be put under the Microsoft Gaming division and all employees will have to report to Phil Spencer.

Please don't click on the link on my profile.

Silly_G

I've had more fun with the Kirby games.

The Harry Potter books or films?

Marioman2022

@X-Slayer
RETURN OF THE KING
What's your Favorite Kingdom Hearts Game?
(There's 12, I can't even remember them all)

Favorite Games:
1. Smash Ultimate
2. Minecraft
3. Kingdom Hearts 3 + Re:Mind
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
5. What the Golf?
6. Pokemon Sword

Marioman2022

@X-Slayer
Prime 3. I'm slightly Biased because I've never played a metroid prime game, but I main Dark Samus in Smash bros (alongside Sora), so I'm gonna pick Dark Samus. Still going to get Prime 4.
Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, or 3?

Favorite Games:
1. Smash Ultimate
2. Minecraft
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
5. What the Golf?
6. Pokemon Sword

HotGoomba

Wind Waker

Peggle 2 or Tetris 2?

On June 17, 2022, Hookshot Media (Nintendo Life, Pure Xbox, Push Square) will be acquired by Microsoft and be put under the Microsoft Gaming division and all employees will have to report to Phil Spencer.

Marioman2022

@HotGoomba
Tetris 2. The blocks feel more refined and the 8-player multiplayer dance dance revolution extreme free-for-all versus mode is really fun.
@X-Slayer
whoops, asked that twice. (that never happened )

QUESTION:
Guardians of the Galaxy 1 or 2?

Favorite Games:
1. Smash Ultimate
2. Minecraft
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
5. What the Golf?
6. Pokemon Sword

HotGoomba

GOTG1 has a better story and slightly better jokes, and GOTG2 has a better villain. I think they're equally great movies and I can't wait for Thor Love and Thunder and GOTG3.

The Matrix or The Avengers?

Silly_G

Neither, but I'll go with The Avengers as I watched the second film in 3D with my cousin when I was in Turkey in 2015 (and the Turkish dub no less, ugh).

Completely forgettable. I really don't understand why these superhero movies are so popular. I can sit through a 3+ hour foreign film, but most Hollywood films bore me to sleep. I remember going to see Doctor Strange with some friends, and I fell asleep fairly early on, waking up just in time for the boss battle in the end. The same also happened with Django Unchained.

And on that note:
Dr Strange or Django Unchained?

HotGoomba

Dr Strange. Its not for everyone (as @Silly_G has shown), but it's definitely an interesting tale and a kinda formed the path for later Marvel movies

Knives Out or The Emoji Movie?

There's only one right answer lol

Silly_G

Knives Out. One of few mainstream movies that I've caught in the theatre, mainly based on the strength of the cast. I had a good time, but I almost did a 180 when buying my ticket as the combined cost with my snacks was around AU$45, and I knew that I could buy the UHD Blu-ray a couple of months later for about half that much (and that I did!).

But due to the political rabbit hole that Hollywood is fast descending into, I probably won't be back for the sequels.

Maggie Smith or Judi Dench?

Edited on by Silly_G

Marioman2022

@Silly_G
Maggie Smith.
If you could change the past, would you make Waluigi the Final Smash Character, or Master Chief?

Favorite Games:
1. Smash Ultimate
2. Minecraft
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
5. What the Golf?
6. Pokemon Sword

Silly_G

Not much of a choice. Waluigi, easily.

Halo t0tes sux00rs. Come at me.

But I'm sort of glad that Waluigi wasn't given a slot so that we were able to get reps from a broader range of franchises (including those that I don't particularly care for), though I was hoping that Sakurai would have surprised us by making Waluigi a last-hurrah character (whether free, standalone paid, or as a bonus for those who have bought both Fighter Passes).

Buying DLC straight away or holding out for a complete physical release?

Anti-Matter

Holding out for a complete physical release.

Born in Tiger year or Dragon year ? (Chinese New Year)

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HotGoomba

Dragon year because that's cool. I'd overall prefer Pig Year though.

Canada or Britain?

Silly_G

Britain.

Gummy bears or Turkish delight?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic