Forums

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,254

LzWinky

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

I bet this topic will be next to be deleted. My Are you Male or female? Also known as the random topic, huzzah! will however live forever! Ironic, isn't it?

AAAH!!! no, not after all our hard work!!! This is supposed to be a random thread! No .

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

I thought they only lock threads? You never know, Bahamut ZERO coudlve erased his own thread due to him posting in it so much and he wanted to quit cold turkey? Cold turkey, yumm

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

I thought they only lock threads? You never know, Bahamut ZERO coudlve erased his own thread due to him posting in it so much and he wanted to quit cold turkey? Cold turkey, yumm

Weird. A moderator usually gives a reason on the thread about ending it and then locks it. Hmmmm, I hope this isn't my fault... I hate to ruin other people's fun (no really, I do). I like fried chicken myself

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Oh well, lets keep everything random as there is no point to this threaad that actualy makes sense. laughs like Fran Drescher

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

throws Gabe into a twister of spaghetti blady blady randomness!

ASDFGHJKL

eats twister of spaguetti and drinks diet Dr. Pepper
By the way, when I got banned I wasnt told why, I figured it out for myself. But that is entirely different

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

eats twister of spaguetti and drinks diet Dr. Pepper
By the way, when I got banned I wasnt told why, I figured it out for myself. But that is entirely different

I knew why I hopped on a Ford and hurtled it towards the ocean! Wait, no I don't!!!

Noire

Ah, I was just starting to enjoy Bahamut's thread. It had gender confusion, one of my favorite topics! I know, I was a victim of random gender confusion. Don't let it happen to you. One day, I'm going to start a political party for the gender-confused people of the world. They need more love! By the right gender!

Toaster strudels on tortillas!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Where is my shadow?

on vacation at the bahamas!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Where is my shadow?

Where are the Bahamas?

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Where is my shadow?

Where are the Bahamas?

Somewhere over the rainbow

LzWinky

(from Rhythm Heaven, play it!) Is it love that makes my heart go BOOM BOOM BOOM? Heart Explodes Gah!! Curses, why does love hurt so much?

Noire

Somewhere over the rainbow, where Al Gore lives? You mean Al Gore is a leprechaun?

I WANT AL'S POT O' GOLD!

Here is a little story. One day I had tacos for lunch while randomly posting on a thread. THE END.

I want a Mega Man game where you play as Roll and everyone gets gender-flipped. Heat Woman, Air Woman, Wood Woman, Flash Woman (tee hee hee), Metal Woman, Quick Woman, Bubble Woman, and Crash Woman. I would buy it! Yay!

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

Somewhere over the rainbow, where Al Gore lives? You mean Al Gore is a leprechaun?

I WANT AL'S POT O' GOLD!

Here is a little story. One day I had tacos for lunch while randomly posting on a thread. THE END.

I want a Mega Man game where you play as Roll and everyone gets gender-flipped. Heat Woman, Air Woman, Wood Woman, Flash Woman (tee hee hee), Metal Woman, Quick Woman, Bubble Woman, and Crash Woman. I would buy it! Yay!

Would that game include Splash Man as well?

ASDFGHJKL

Im going to have a lean cuisine for lunch now!

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.