Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Best VGM Tournament (Round Two, Fight!)

Posts 161 to 180 of 862

Imperfect

1.Prelude to the Void-Final Fantasy
2.Pokemon Colosseum. I wish they had picked a better song than this(Miror.Bs themes and the admins themes in both games are particulary good) but I'll still vote this up, even if it's apparent its going to lose.

Edited on by Imperfect

3DS FC:2535-3655-5551

LordTendoboy

Mega Man 4 and 5 have better soundtracks than MM2. Why does EVERYONE think Mega Man 2 had the best soundtrack in the series? It's just so overplayed.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

kevohki

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Mega Man 4 and 5 have better soundtracks than MM2. Why does EVERYONE think Mega Man 2 had the best soundtrack in the series? It's just so overplayed.

MM5's soundtrack is vastly underrated. MM4's is very weak in my opinion. I also feel the game is pretty weak compared to the other NES games but still better than MM1. Skull Man, Bright Man, and a Cossack stage are the only memorable tracks from MM4 for me.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

Ryno

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Simply put, because it is.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

TeeJay

1) Prelude to the Void - Final Fantasy V
2) Pokemon Colosseum Battle Theme

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Why can't you just vote like everybody else, tendoboy? ಠ︵ಠ

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

akacesfan

1.) Prelude To The Void - Love these types of surreal sounding songs. I don't know why, I've just always liked them.

2.) Metal Man - Battle of two songs that can be described as "eh" for me.

Go Leafs Go!

Meta-Rift

1) Final Fantasy V
2) Pokemon Colosseum

Meta-Rift

FonistofCruxis

kevohki wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

MM5's soundtrack is vastly underrated. MM4's is very weak in my opinion. I also feel the game is pretty weak compared to the other NES games but still better than MM1. Skull Man, Bright Man, and a Cossack stage are the only memorable tracks from MM4 for me.

What about Dust man? His stage has good music.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Kingbuilder

1. Prelude to the Void - Final Fantasy V
2. Pokemon Colosseum - Battle Theme

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Xkhaoz

1. Prelude to the Void
2. Metal Man

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

JustAnotherUser

1. End Credits - Ocarina of Time 3D
2. Shinsou - BlazBlue Continuum Shift II

JustAnotherUser

akacesfan

JarvanZheitk wrote:

1. End Credits - Ocarina of Time 3D
2. Shinsou - BlazBlue Continuum Shift II

What? You're supposed to vote for the currently posted songs. Nominations are over.

Go Leafs Go!

akacesfan

Voting Results for These Matchups!

Prelude To The Void Wins 13-4

Normal Battle Wins 9-8

You get four days to vote on these matchups. Whichever song gets the most votes after the voting period is over moves on to the next round. So without further ado, here are the two matchups for this week!

1)
Lost Odyssey - Battle Conditions
vs.
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Final Bowser Battle

2)
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - Leave The Past Behind
vs.
Tales of Symphonia - Last Battle Decision

If you want to view the current bracket, click here.

Go Leafs Go!

Noire

1) Final Bowser Battle, Super Mario Galaxy 2
and
2) Leave The Past Behind, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Kingbuilder

1. Final Battle - Super Mario Galaxy 2
2. Leave the Past Behind - Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

FonistofCruxis

1. Final Bowser Battle - Super Mario galaxy 2. Battle conditions was pretty good but it can't beat the epicness of Final Bowser battle from SMG2.
2. Last Battle Decision - Tales of Symphonia. Leave the past behind is awesome but Last battle decision is one of my fave vgm ever from one of my fave games ever. I hope more people vote for it.

ClockworkMario

1) Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Final Bowser Battle
2) Tales of Symphonia - Last Battle Decision

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

Imperfect

1) Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Final Bowser Battle - Curb stomp battle right here. Battle conditions has no chance aginst one of galaxy's nest tracks.
2) Tales of Symphonia - Last Battle Decision - Didn't like either of them all that much but this one still won out over scott pilgrims more 8 bit style.

Edited on by Imperfect

3DS FC:2535-3655-5551

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.