Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Best VGM Tournament (Round Two, Fight!)

Posts 181 to 200 of 862

hatty475

1. Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Final Bowser Battle - I'm a bit sad, seeing as I'm the one who submitted Battle Conditions, but honestly the choir in Final Bowser Battle makes it sound a bit more awesome
2. Scott Pilgrim V.S. The World - Leave the Past Behind - I love me some Anamanaguchi

Beethoven was right when he said it don't come easy.
Currently Learning: Electric Guitar
Bad Wolf

akacesfan

1. Final Bowser Battle - Do I really need to explain this?

2. Leave The Past Behind - sniff So beautiful.

Go Leafs Go!

Twilight_Crow

1. Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Final Bowser Battle. Definitely the best piece of music in both melody and arrangement.

2. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - Leave The Past Behind. While both choices had sweet melodies, Last Battle Decision felt boring, while Leave The Past Behind felt filled with energy. It is just better as a backgrond melody imo.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

MetalMario

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Final Bowser Battle. Insanely awesome song.

Scott Pilgrim VS. The World - Leave the Past Behind. And this probably the best song to kill zombies too.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Rensch

1. Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Final Bowser battle.
2. Tales of Symphonia - Last Battle decision.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

cangelo

I wanted to choose SMG but I liked the LO song better and I like other SMG 1/2 music better than that song. 2nd one was easy imo.

1) Lost Odyssey - Battle Conditions
2) Tales of Symphonia - Last Battle Decision

cangelo

Meta-Rift

1) Lost Odyssey
2) Tales of Symphonia

Meta-Rift

akacesfan

Somebody else needs to vote. Scott Pilgrim vs. TOS is currently tied and I have no clue how I would break the tie if it ends up tied tomorrow.

Go Leafs Go!

TeeJay

1) Lost Odyssey - Battle Conditions
2) Tales of Symphonia - Last Battle Decision

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

cheetahman91

1. Final Bowser Battle
2. Leave The Past Behind

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

TeeJay

cheetahman91 wrote:

1. Final Bowser Battle
2. Leave The Past Behind

Way to bring us back to the same situation DX

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

akacesfan

How should I break ties though? I'm thinking coin flip, but what do you guys think.

Go Leafs Go!

TeeJay

Whichever one reached the number it's at now first should win. For example:

Mario
Luigi
Mario
Luigi
Luigi
Mario

Mario and Luigi both have 3 votes, but Luigi reached 3 votes first, so Luigi wins.

Edited on by TeeJay

Noire

I offer my services as an Ace Tiebuster.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

akacesfan

I'll go with TeeJay's idea then. Voting for this round ends in about 3-4 hours, so you still have time to vote.

Go Leafs Go!

akacesfan

Voting Results for These Matchups!

Final Bowser Battle Wins 13-3

Last Battle Decision Wins 8-7 on tiebreakers

You get four days to vote on these matchups. Whichever song gets the most votes after the voting period is over moves on to the next round. So without further ado, here are the two matchups for this week!

1)
Wind Waker - Miniboss Theme
vs.
Tales of the Abyss - Meaning of Birth

2)
Portal - Still Alive
vs.
Viewtiful Joe 2 - True Heroes

If you want to view the current bracket, click here.

Go Leafs Go!

FonistofCruxis

1. Meaning of Birth - Tales of the abyss. I love this amazing song, its my second favourite boss theme ever (my favourite will be later on in the contest) and the upcoming 3DS release of Tales of the abyss is my most anticipated game now that I have Xenoblade chronicles (even though I can't carry on playing it right now as my wii needs to be sent to be repaired by Nintendo ). As for the mini-boss theme, its okay but there are better songs from the game.
2. Still alive - Portal. While this song is getting overrated its still a great song and while True heroes is an awesome song too its not quite as good as Still alive.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

ClockworkMario

1. Wind Waker: Miniboss battle
2.Portal: still alive

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

TeeJay

1.) Tales of the Abyss - Meaning of Birth
2.) Portal - Still Alive

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.