Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,341 to 2,360 of 2,624

JoyFreak

CrazyZelda79 wrote:

Hello @JoyFreak and welcome to the community. I'm not for sure but i'm 99.9% sure we did this last week when you got a forum you created locked and where told that promoting your site is considered spam. But you are doing it better this time as you did not mention your site in the paragraph this time and i don't see them locking this forum. So kudos and welcome to the site again.

Hey thanks for the welcome! I didn't really put a link or promote my forum. It got removed because it was a thread dedicated to my introduction when there is already a thread for it here.

Gaming Forum - https://www.joyfreak.com/

JoyFreak

CrazyZelda79 wrote:

Well then @JoyFreak again welcome, and now that you mention it that was what they said. So long story short you are correct and i am not. So sorry.

Don't worry about it AND thanks again xD

Gaming Forum - https://www.joyfreak.com/

Maaryotyme

I’m new but have been following the news here and there

Maaryotyme

KarateLuigi

I'm a tad late as always, but welcome, new people! I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

(ping goes out to @JoyFreak and @LuigisCube since it's not as embarrassingly belated there :X )

Currently playing: ACNL, Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon Art Academy, Minecraft, Mario Tennis Aces
Sidegames: Super Kirby Clash, Overcooked 2, Kirby's Dream Land 3

Looking forward to: Luigi's Mansion 3, Pokémon Swish
Hyped for: ACNH

MysticGengar

Oh... uh... looks like I missed this when I first joined. Better late than never!

Howdy! I'm Mystic Genagr. I like Kirby, Smash, Pokemon, Mario, Sonic, and almost anything I play I can find enjoyment out of. I run a youtube channel with my brother Stooper101 (link in bio), and we do let's plays and stuff! We also stream on twitch occasionally. I watched this site as a viewer for a while, and finnally signed up last year.

Nice >:]

I do stupid stuff on youtube.com/mysticbros, so check it out if your bored or whatever.
Or don't, it's your time after all.

KarateLuigi

Have a welcome and enjoy your stay, too, @MysticGengar

Kirby? Oooh, one of my favourite franchises that! What's your favourite Kirby game and did you enjoy Star Allies given you've played it?

Currently playing: ACNL, Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon Art Academy, Minecraft, Mario Tennis Aces

NotGeno

Hi, I'm new. do you know why when I try to change my picture nothing happens

NotGeno

MysticGengar

@KarateLuigi
I flipping LOVED Star Allies, and favorite it tied bewteen Triple Deluxe and Super Star. Star Allies is 3rd for sure, followed by Return To dreamland (oh hey, the kirb games I did lets plays of), and then robobot.

Nice >:]

I do stupid stuff on youtube.com/mysticbros, so check it out if your bored or whatever.
Or don't, it's your time after all.

Sunsy

Had no idea this thread even existed. I'm just someone who's been a long time Nintendo fan, and just joined one day because I usually check here for news. Outside Nintendo, I like PC games, Sonic in general, cartoons, and anime. Nice to meet you all.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

KarateLuigi

Welcome, Not-Geno and @Sunsy and enjoy your stay!

@Not-Geno I'm still a newbie myself so no guarantees, but... did you remember to save your changes? If it won't upload anything at all maybe check image size, file size (if it could be too big) and file format. If you've only just joined and remembered to verify your e-mail try changing your profile pic again later or tomorrow. If nothing works you might want to contact support.

@MysticGengar oooh, good choices that~ Robobot's my personal favourite and my first "most favourite video game" after many, many years. It's what really sparked my interest in the franchise and boy, did I fall in love with it XD and yes, Star Allies is awesome! I had a blast with it, it's really pretty, has some great songs, and some nice humour, not to mention its easter eggs.

Edited on by KarateLuigi

NotGeno

@MysticGengar Kirby Super Star (Ultra) is my favorite mostly because it was my first.

NotGeno

Sunsy

@KarateLuigi Thanks, hopefully I will. This place seems friendly so far, I mostly been commenting on news stories and haven't posted in the forums much.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Luna_110

Hi all! I'm not a new member, but I'm returning after a long break due to life being a pain and drifting a bit away from games.

Edited on by Eel

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Allejo

Hello, new user, big fan of NES, SNES and Game Boy.
And some Nintendo DS stuff, but I'm more into 90s and retro games.

Allejo

dustinb12

Hello there everyone! I'm new here and wanted to say hi. Im currently playing Xenoblade 2 for the Switch, and just getting into Game of Thrones. Both are awesome. Im a Zelda guy all the way, but love Mario and all things Nintendo.

SW-7405-4295-8509

dustinb12

@CuteKidPit hello, and i agree. The 3ds is still my favorite gaming machine ever. The lineup will be hard to beat. I loved Fantasy Life, and the Yokai games. And the Zelda games. I've been gaming since around 1985 or so, so i was raised on Pacman and then of course Mario.

SW-7405-4295-8509

YorkHund

Hi, it's York Hund here!
Love my Switch and favourite game at the moment? Why...mario maker 2! (surprise lol)

Also have a 3DS but barely play it. Have a great day!

YorkHund

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic