Forums

Topic: Kirby Fan Club

Posts 161 to 180 of 218

SonicMaster

Kay-O, I'll add you sb. take a button from the first page.

SonicMaster

StarBoy91

I can't wait for your next thing, KirbyMaster.

To each their own

SonicMaster

Okay guys, what you've all been waiting for () the special Kirby bad guys banner!
Untitled

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

StarBoy91

It's Dark Matter! And Nightmare!! And King DeDeDe!!! And Meta-Knight!!!! And Marx!!!!!
Awesome job, KirbyMaster.

To each their own

SonicMaster

Made it my new BL banner.

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

@Od Yeah, seems pretty cool, but I just put in the main ones (which are also ones I've played. not this form of Dark Matter, though)

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Hey guys, I'm starting the very first competitions. Tell me if you'd like to enter, and I'll post your name on the list. The contests are to make an avatar for the Kirby Fan Club and making a banner for the Kirby Fan Club. The winners will have their entries posted with the rest of the rewards. Good luck!

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

And also, we'll have themed competitions for certain periods. I'll come up with some stuff.
EDIT: Never mind to the above post, we'll just do the themed competitions.
All right! The first competition is... make the best Back-to-School Kirby avatar. The contest will be open from Monday, August 16 to Monday, August 29. Good luck!

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Sorry I haven't done much recently, been working on my forum.

SonicMaster

Punny

How do you want us to handle the Avatar contest? Do you want us to start posting them immediately?

I'm back (for the moment)!

LordJumpMad

I Hate Pink Things that eat eveything and is Name Kirby!

Kirby SuperStarUltra is my Most Fav DS Game, There I said it

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SonicMaster

Ok, you can join, JumpMad.

SonicMaster

JohnWalrus

I think I'll join 'dis club. I'm not too keen on the Kirby games, but maybe I'll get some more.

"I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence!"~Kefka Palazzo (FFVI)
Backloggery

LordJumpMad

Untitled

Pink and Proud

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SonicMaster

JumpMad wrote:

I Hate Pink Things that eat eveything and is Name Kirby!

Untitled
@JW ok

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

gaminguy

LOL, KM- hey, in the first post can you make a linnk to the kirby site? (the forums u made)

sup, I will give you advice if you ask.
FC:
Wii Console:3985-2203-0804-1295
SSBB:0173-0975-3949
MKW:3738-0981-3164
Toribash:3481-69299534
HG-1162-1907-7904
Goldeneye:514439432409

SonicMaster

@gaminguy I did, but TBD deleted it. There's a rule about advertising your forums. If you want it, it's in my sig.

SonicMaster

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.