Forums

Topic: The Favorite/Least Favorite Thread - #20: Doughnuts

Posts 101 to 120 of 169

CanisWolfred

KingCreezy wrote:

While my favorite/least favorite would change almost on a daily basis, here goes...
My favorite is Kings Field 1 & 2 on the PS1(2&3 in Japan) Yes, it doesnt look great at all and it's slow, but theres just something about those games. Very atmospheric and theres a very real feeling of " I need to save my game before I die" kinda things. As with a lot of things like this, it's hard to really explain why I love it so much.
Least favorite is Heavy Nova on the Genesis/Mega Drive. To me this may be the worst game Ive ever played. Superman 64 and other notoriously bad games dont compare to this imho.

Have you ever played King's Field 4?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kkslider5552000

The Orange Box. It's literally a collection of some of the most notable and best first person games out there, most of which were entirely new at the time.

If you consider that cheating, the original 2 Halo games.

Least favorite...I dunno. I played some terrible PC Spongebob games my brother had when he was like 8 or 9 so I'd go with that.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

SubBronze

My favourite is probably Mass Effect 2, but that could change pretty easily. Even though I greatly dislike EA and their business practices, that game is just fantastic. Others up there include Borderlands, InFamous 2 and Persona 4 Golden.

My least favourite is Sonic 2 Game Gear/Master System. That game is just poorly designed and a huge step back from Sonic 1 8-bit, which in my unpopular opinion is the best 2D Sonic game by far. If we're discounting Virtual Console, I guess Castlevania: Lords of Shadow for being extremely hand-holding one minute, to having absolutely no conveyance the next in that horrible Ice Titan boss fight. Never touching that game again.

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

CanisWolfred

Oh hey, I thought of more least favorites:

WET
Eat Lead
Too Human
Duke Nukem Forever
Divinity II
Gothic 4
Neverdead
Crossedge
Hoshigami

So yeah, now I got a bottom 12. Go me.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

WhiteNoise17

Favorite: Dark Cloud. Its was like Level 5's answer to Zelda though it didn't do as well as Zelda.

Least Favorite: Sonic 06. As soon as I saw Elise I thought, "Nothing will convince me to like this game it's no use!!"

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

kingston589

Favorites are:
Battlefront 2
Going Commando
CTR
Halo Reach
Least Favorite: Triggerman. You think Sonic 06 is bad? That's cute

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

Wheeler

Favorites: King of Fighters '98 UM, Raiden ll, Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon, Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3, Burnout Revenge

Least: Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo, Street Fighter EX 3, Jak and Daxter 2,

Don't remember too much for least, maybe the bad games I've played when I was young were "good" in my mind.

Wheeler

KingCreezy

CanisWolfred wrote:

KingCreezy wrote:

While my favorite/least favorite would change almost on a daily basis, here goes...
My favorite is Kings Field 1 & 2 on the PS1(2&3 in Japan) Yes, it doesnt look great at all and it's slow, but theres just something about those games. Very atmospheric and theres a very real feeling of " I need to save my game before I die" kinda things. As with a lot of things like this, it's hard to really explain why I love it so much.
Least favorite is Heavy Nova on the Genesis/Mega Drive. To me this may be the worst game Ive ever played. Superman 64 and other notoriously bad games dont compare to this imho.

Have you ever played King's Field 4?

Sure have. I was lucky enough to find a copy years ago for dirt cheap. I've havent been able to spend as much time with it as the others(i've beaten the others more times than I care to admit) but I got the same kinda feeling with it.

KingCreezy

Nintendo Network ID: kingcreezy

Oragami

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Least: Jak and Daxter 2

Do mean Jak II or Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Wheeler

Oragami wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Least: Jak and Daxter 2

Do mean Jak II or Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier

Jak ll. Sorry for not being more clear about it.

Wheeler

CaviarMeths

Man, I dunno how anyone can choose their least favorite video game. There's so many!

Favorite: Chrono Cross
Least favorite: ...I don't know, Sonic: Lost World? Mostly because I paid $50 for it...

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Oragami

CaviarMeths wrote:

Least favorite: ...I don't know, Sonic: Lost World? Mostly because I paid $50 for it...

Okay, I'm positive that Sonic Lost World is only on Nintendo Consoles

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

mystman12

Everyone's played at least one simulation game. What's your favorite? What's your least favorite? Seriously, tell us.

My favorite is probably Flight Simulator X: Gold Edition. I've always enjoyed flight sims, and this one is really great, especially how pretty much the whole world was recreated for it, which isn't perfect but it's close. (Like, where I live, there are these four signal towers of some sort. While all the buildings and things aren't in the correct places, towers and airports and things are.)

My least favorite is a toss up between Rock Simulator and Goat Simulator. Rock Simulator because it took a joke too far, and Goat Simulator because I would actually love to play it, but the developers thought it would be great to put some inappropriate jokes in it. Congrats guys, you just lost some potential sales.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

mystman12

Hmm, I never thought about life sims like Animal Crossing. In that case, I would definitely choose Animal Crossing: New Leaf, but I kind of wanted to stick to games that have "Simulator" in the name.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

favorite: Rune Factory 3(does it count? I mean it kinda has a lot of sim game elements.... if not, consider Sim City instead)
least favorite: the Sims Castaway Wii

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Yoshi

Favorite: RollerCoaster Tycoon (first two were the best, third one was ok, apparently the 3DS version sucks like no other, and the fourth one is a freakin' paid mobile game with microtransactions)

Least Favorite: Uhhh...I haven't played that many sim games, so I don't really have a least favorite.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

CanisWolfred

Favorite:

Princess Maker 2 - this game is the bomb. Not only do you indirectly raise a girl in a medieval fantasy setting, but there's also a roleplaying section, which is surprisingly interesting. Nothing like seeing your warrior woman fight the devil and become Queen of the Underworld.

Least Favirite:

The Sims: Bustin' Out (PS2) - I dunno, just never got into it.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Zizzy

Favorite: Animal Crossing (any)
Least Favorite: The Sims (any)

Zizzy

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

Oragami

Favorite: Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (GCN)
Least Favorite: I dunno

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.