Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 64,181 to 64,200 of 96,570

Sunsy

@Fizza So far I love it. I posted some thoughts in the TV thread, but I'll go into it more. (note: actual Owl House season 1 spoilers, in event someone wants to watch) Firstly Luz is kind of relatable. I love how she's really into fantasy more than reality, which feels a bit like me. I find comfort in stuff like Trolls and Smurfs more than stories based on realistic scenarios, similar to how Luz is with her favorite book series. The characters are great so far, Amity is giving me tsundere vibes, and I'm liking her development so far. Even how Eda described how that "meaningless crown" made King happy felt relatable, in a "yeah it's silly, but it makes him happy" kind of way.
The story itself is giving me anime vibes. Also, the end credits music sound so nostalgic, yet cozy and comforting.

Currently eight episodes in too, loving it so far.

Noted, though I did already watch it. While I'm not at that point, usually I'll wait, Disney actually posted it to their YouTube channel. Decided to watch since Disney usually keeps full episodes up for a short time on their YouTube channels (example, an episode of Sofia the First was up for two weeks on their Disney Junior channel). Not going to spoil it though, I respect spoilers. I always love it when full episodes get posted to YouTube officially, it makes me want to watch it and thumbs up it to encourage it more.

Try being a Trolls fan, Trolls Holiday In Harmony was spoiled the second it was over. Feel bad for the fans who had to wait an hour to watch it in their timezone, or waiting for the DVD or Hulu release.

Losermagnet wrote:

Nintendolife if anything has been mostly positive for me, save for articles that attract strong opinions. But thats just been my experience.

While I avoid talking about most controversial news here, this is usually what I notice if I peak at the comments.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Vortexeo

@Kermit1 Idk man I think users like you make the community here better! There might be a few grumpy people from time to time but I've always thought that the cool users out number the grumpy ones on this site.

Edited on by Vortexeo

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

EllaTheQueen6

blindsquarel wrote:

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko
Online school is amazing. The only problem is how easy It is to wait until the last minute to do things.

Bro, like, my school will let you turn in empty assignments, all it does is says "You haven't answered all the questions yet" but still let you turn it in if you click comfirm. Like, I'm in 7th grade, but I feel I'm smarter than my teachers tech-wise. Also, everyone, I'm sorry for being offline a while, my mom took me to the library.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

@Vortexeo It wasn't on this site, but one time some random kid insulted my friend for still playing stuff like Animal Crossing even though he was older. It's honestly really sad how mean people can be over the stupidest stuff. And if I wanna watch Spongebob, I will do as I please. People should let people enjoy what they enjoy and quit trying to shape them into who they want them to be.

EllaTheQueen6

Man, I got a science project do today, I hate science. Like, I'm not gonna be a doctor, I wanna be a translator, a tech guy, and a garbage man all at the same time, neither of which require knowing science. Like, they're all simple jobs (For me anyways) and with three jobs, I could get a stupid amount of money, that way I'm not gonna be living paycheck to paycheck.

blindsquirrel

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko
My school does the same thing with the assignments. It sadly has cost me an A on some quizzes.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

I just learned I need to go to the doctors tomorrow. I’ve been getting light headed, and dizzy while working out and sometimes when I stand up. It’s probably a good idea to go get it checked out, but I am still not very exited about it.

Well I’m off to do some skull crushers.

EllaTheQueen6

Ok, nevermind, the science project isn't do today. That's a relief. Also, I forgot to mention I failed my social studies test yesterday.

Kermit1doesmath

@Solaine @StarPoint @Fizza @blindsquarel @Sunsy @Losermagnet @Vortexeo @Eagly
Aw you guys thanks I feel better now, earlier I was feeling worried that maybe it was me but really it's just internet culture I guess, on here (the forums) it's chill and we like talk through our problems. You fellas are the best bunch of peeps someone could know!

I took a little internet break earlier too and did this to calm down, I moved my monitor from its cubbyhole and put it on my desk in my room.

Rate my setup gamerz
Untitled
@JaxonH I live in my parents basement, I see you like that phase.

dysgraphia awareness human

Fizza

@Kermit1 Ooh, very nice! I wish I had that kind of desk setup myself, my TV is currently positioned smack dab in the middle of my closet and the wall (it's a lot nicer looking than it sounds, please trust me) but when my main mode of play is handheld and TV Mode is a nice bonus for multiplayer action and stuff, I wouldn't really change it for the world. Also the fact you have multiple Joy-Cons (the Halloween-coloured ones at that!) is making me very jealous.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

blindsquirrel

@Kermit1
I just play on a tv in this loft area between my room and my sisters. ( it’s hard to explain without seeing it.)

Kermit1doesmath

@blindsquarel I know those kinds of rooms, they are like a Mid-room.

@Eagly Us Angry Birds fans must stay together.

@Fizza Neat sounding setup, I wish Nintendo would make 2 purple Joy-Cons lol the neon orange burns the eyes.

Anti-Matter

@Kermit1
Thanks. 😀
I literally played my games in living room (1st picture) and sometimes I used piano chair to sit on the left side of photo, to get closer view for games with smaller texts.

My games collection is displayed next to my bed. Don't be surprised if you see some boxers pictures displayed on certain places. (2nd picture)

And I placed my other gaming accessories / empty boxes for display in front of my bed. The table used to be I used for my PC but not anymore. I used it for displaying my games access / boxes. (3rd picture)

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

Eagly wrote:

Somewhat off topic but unless updates have ruined it angry birds epic is the best mobile game of all time and I will die on that hill

I'm on that hill too.

Kermit1doesmath

@Eagly It hit a peak now it's trying to soar while hitting rock bottom.

Kermit1doesmath

I still can't believe that when I first watched Borderline Forever I knew 96% of all the cameos. That video needs more views lol.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic