Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 61,581 to 61,600 of 96,571

Anti-Matter

@WoomyNNYes
I will bumped to the wall or get tripped if I have to jog with closed eyes. 😆

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Sunsy that’s just how I used to play it lol, if you love this you should totally try Xcom if that’s your style.

@WoomyNNYes How how I would ever jog if I didn’t have tow Roy about running into stuff, it’s oddly satisfying.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes Same, I hope he is alright. Though I wonder, did something happen in this thread for prompt his name? I haven’t been keeping up.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

I’m very much alive!

Kermit1doesmath

This forum is a hidden gem. I hope it stays that way for a long while.

dysgraphia awareness human

MarioVillager92

@tekoii Yeah that'd be fun for sure. Some of those races me and @TheJGG were in were pretty nuts, too. lol

@Tyranexx You're good, no worries. That's definitely understandable, I don't think the game's even come out yet, lol. I'll probably at least play more of the Xenoblade games before playing the 3rd one to be on the safe side. Even better if I can finish all the stories.

Yeah, the boss battles are indeed tough because of that. Do let me know your thoughts when you make a good amount of progress if you can.

Ah yeah, I remember seeing Thanos around a while back, we've talked for a little bit as well. I do hope they're doing all right.

@Sunsy Gotcha. You got to check out the battle courses with just one controller plugged in, huh? Wonder how that's done.

I've actually been playing a bit of Mario + Rabbids last night, and I actually have it. I still got the platinum coins which was sweet.

@blindsquarel You're very welcome - Nintendo Life's boards has proven to be a nice place for me to talk games and stuff. Many other forums, not so much. I've had that exact issue, too...when I was in school, before college that is, I would be ridiculed for liking stuff like Nintendo games, being told that stuff like Call of Duty is (supposedly) better. And it wasn't good for me. Just talking with others here about my favorite stuff, in a pleasant manner of course, is good for my mental health as well.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Mioaionios

Hey lovelies, it's still me.
Changed my username from Tremblucay to seaboyluca.

Mioaionios

BruceCM

Origami King is fun, @Tyranexx .... Be sure to let us know whenever you get around to it

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Fizza

I was browsing through 'spoilers without context' memes again (specifically for Avengers Endgame) and it made really want to try out one of them myself so:

The final case of The Great Ace Attorney Adventures without context:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

While I never did get to play Wii Sports Resort, I kind of miss Wuhu Island. Nowadays the only remnants of it appear to be the Smash Wii U stage in Smash Ultimate, Chambara in Switch Sports and 3DS Wuhu Town in MK8 Deluxe battle mode.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

BruceCM

While I remember that case, @Fizza .... I'm not familiar enough with just the images to work out how they relate to it! Sorry

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

blindsquirrel

@Grumblevolcano
Yeah, wuhu island is amazing. I can’t figure out why Nintendo decided to cast it aside for switch sports. It would have been a great marketing tool at the very least.

Edited on by blindsquirrel

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

NintendoByNature

The Bayonetta 3 release date is bitter sweet. Happy it's still coming this year but stinks where they tucked it in. No time or money for all of this!

NintendoByNature

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - Hey Anti, yep, my daughter went back to in person learning last year, and they’ll both be there this coming school year. It might be a little strange at first, but you’ll probably really enjoy being back in the classroom again.

@WoomyNNYes - Ha, I do remember spammy lee, but I can’t remember who came up with it or the context. It does seem like a Thanos kinda joke though.

@Tyranexx - Hey! Doing well here, hope the same for you. These dang kids are keeping me busier than ever. They’ll both be in school this fall, so I guess I’ll join the real world again. I finally managed to flip the basement and I’m in the process of moving back in and setting it up. I have confirmed space for a retro gaming area. I’ll post a pic when it’s set up, I’m very excited.

@NintendoByNature - Get good, noob.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

roy130390

@bimmy-lee Oh yeah haha I miss Ogo' s comments, he was much more active. I suppose that we'll slowly vanish while new users become the "usual people" here. I know it's natural but it kinda freaks me out haha.

@Sunsy @Tyranexx @MarioLover92 @Snatcher @Anti-Matter @WoomyNNYes @Eel and everyone else that I apologize if I didn't mention, I'm glad to see you guys active as always, I hope you are all doing well.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Sunsy

@Snatcher May consider an XCom game on PC. Actually you're the second person who mention XCom to me.

@Kermit1 I agree!

@MarioLover92 All I did was swap controllers at character select, choose player two, and swapped back. In those days, I most games didn't give you a "please connect player two's controller" error message. So I just drove around the battle stages since player two was standing still obviously.

Nice bonus. I got into it because of the trial, and got the digital version because it was so cheap. I like it, honestly, it's making me want the sequel, which I'll consider getting physically.

@seaboyluca Alrighty! Um... SILENZIO BRUNO!!!

Unless we don't talk about Bruno

Am I the only one who realizes Disney did this in the same year, lol

@Grumblevolcano ngl, exploring Wuhu in Wii Fit Plus while biking was pretty fun.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@Sunsy Really? Lol, it’s because a really good game, aim planning to get back into it after demon souls, Gonna do a new saves because my old one, I never finished so might as well start over.

I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@roy130390 Doing great! This year is great for gaming in my opinion.

I’m very much alive!

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee this reminds me of July/ August 2019 where I couldn't decide between MUA3, Bloodstained RotN, and Astral chain. You told me to git gud, and you're telling me now. Given the last 3 years, I'd say you might do this again at some point in May of 2025 @Bimmy-Lee 😃😀

NintendoByNature

Mioaionios

Sunsy wrote:

Alrighty! Um... SILENZIO BRUNO!!!

Unless we don't talk about Bruno. Am I the only one who realizes Disney did this in the same year, lol

Nope, always thought that was a very funny coincidence. Oh, and no need for spoilers. Everybody knows those two quotes from the movies.

Mioaionios

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic