Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,421 to 2,440 of 96,548

KittenKoder

Captain_Bagel wrote:

I've got it, I'll be Eugene the banana ghost!
I'll just have to draw him first.

>.> Ghostly bananas really creep me out.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

mystman12

Gioku wrote:

@SheldonRandoms: That reminds me... has anyone ever heard of this game before?
Untitled
I used to play this game non-stop when I was little!

I want to find it again so I can play it again and see if it's as good as I remember it.

I know this post it super old, but I found it and couldn't help replying! To be honest, that game actually wasn't that bad, and the level editor was awesome too! I never owned the game, but I had a limited version on an old game pack. (You know, the kind that's like "76 GAMES IN OOOONE PACK!!!!!!" Even though their all really limited.) Btw, I don't know if I'm allowed to say this, (and I'll remove it if I'm not) but I once found a 30 minute free trial of the game somewhere, but you could reinstall it and play it as much as you wanted. I'm not sure if you can still get it or not.

@KittenKoder

KittenKoder wrote:

>.> Ghostly bananas really creep me out.

What about Bananas in Pajamas?

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@mystman12: I loved the level editor on that when I was a kid! It was the first level editor that I ever got to use, and it made me fall in love with them! I think it heavily influenced my interest in games like TrackMania, Scribblenauts, etc...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KittenKoder

I have noticed something stupid about horror movies now, and why so few are genuinely scary, there's always a mistake that leads to the characters getting hurt. Lovecraft had it right, the characters had no way of avoiding what happened to them, they couldn't just lock a door, not go in the room, or any other stupid thing to avoid the monsters. So far, the last good horror movie was Jeepers Kreepers.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

I'm watching right now on youtube how fast they responded to sonic in smash bros. i see 7 videos so far.
What else have they responded with in the internet?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Jaz007

As expected, there wasn't really anything good announced on the Nintendo Direct today.

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

Jaz007 wrote:

As expected, there wasn't really anything good announced on the Nintendo Direct today.

WHAT ABOUT KIRBY?!?!?!?

kirby is my personal favorite...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jaz007

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

WHAT ABOUT KIRBY?!?!?!?

kirby is my personal favorite...

Not really interested.

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

^then there's no helping it. better luck in the next ND

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Innocence

Had a really long nap today, now my head feels dizzy and I'm somewhat craving some omelettes.

Until we burned up and became nothing.

WinterWarm

@KittenKoder

You didn't like The Conjuring?!

@Jaz007

Well I mean Sonic...

Sonic was like "I'm better than Mario on the bike!" And Mario said "Maybe so, *****, but my hat's red, and you're sooo dead in SSB4" Then Sonic replied "Well I was tough enough not to have checkpoints when I died!" Mario shouted "Well I was good enough to ALWAYS go RIGHT, and now I'm not, still, my hat's pretty hot." Sonic shouted back in fury "Hey Mario, you piece of crap, your stupid games are made of scrap, can't stand too many attacks to the buttocks, crying like a baby while Luigi mocks!" Mario screamed out in rage "Hey! You're getting off topic, point is I got a look and I rock it! And all you ever do is be blue, while I'm here, drinkin' Toad beer, saving Peach every game, each by each." And Sonic said in parting "Pffft! Your games be farting."

Thank you all for listening.

Thunderous Applause

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take you to
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama,
Key Largo, Montego,
Ooh I wanna take you down to Kokomo,
we'll get there fast
and then we'll take it slow.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

my keyboard's Refresh button is still opening the calculator(AND refreshing the page but that's what it's suposed to do)

my Backloggery

Ketchupcat

Jaz007 wrote:

I have to disagree with you there... New Kirby, Sonic's back, and 3D World is looking AMAZING.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Ketchupcat

KittenKoder wrote:

Captain_Bagel wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

Captain_Bagel wrote:

Can I join? I understand the danger and wish to proceed.

Danger? What danger?
As I sharpen the knife.

Oh,, don't worry, it was just... a joke. Yeah, that's it.
As I sharpen a FLAMING DINOSAUR

Paprika sharpens dinosaur meat nicely, it does.

But what sharpens the flavor of a knife? I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say ranch dressing.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

KingDunsparce

I just watched the Direct. Kirby is amazing. Mario 3D World looks phenomenal (finally really excited for that).

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

Guys! I just got to see the Nintendo Direct (I have to leave for school at 7:00 AM ._. ), and I was tearing up over the trailer for the Kirby 3DS game! I am SO HAPPY right now!
You guys don't even know!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

Guys! I just got to see the Nintendo Direct (I have to leave for school at 7:00 AM ._. ), and I was tearing up over the trailer for the Kirby 3DS game! I am SO HAPPY right now!
You guys don't even know!

I know!!!!!! Kirby what else do I need to say?

maybe AA:DD; Sonic in SSB and Sonic LW and the fact Mighty No.9 is coming to the 3DS(not related to ND but awesome anyway )

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic