Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 12,761 to 12,780 of 96,538

Vinny

The things I'm looking forward the most in 2016 are:

-Playing Zero Escape 3 and Fire Emblem Fates! Maybe Hyrule Warriors: Legends too.
-Seeing the NX for the first time.
-Watching the Gravity Falls finale. I'm gonna miss this show
-The new Samurai Jack season. Can't believe it's back! It was one of my favorite cartoons of my childhood.
-I don't even have a Wii U, but I really want to know about Zelda U.
-Cap. America: Civil War. I thought Winter Soldier was incredible. Probably my favorite movie in the MCU, and I've watched them all. I'm hoping it follows on the same steps.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Socar

I'm worried if Nintendo will release the NX next year and simply ignore the Wii U owners. I'm getting a Wii U but I'm worried if Nintendo will release the NX this year, then I'd have to struggle with my parents on not letting me get both the Wii U and the NX.

.....atleast I got the 3DS.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

@Boyd: 1. Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door
2. Super Mario Sunshine
3. Luigis Mansion
4. Fire Emblem Awakening
5. Super Smash Bros Melee
Im not a fanboy I swear! Also welcome to NintendoLife you seem friendly enjoy your stay!

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Socar

@WaveBoy: The problem with moving out is that they would rather let me stay in a working hostel which is poorly treated and unhygenic. Not only that but I can only save so little money in doing so. I need proper working atmosphere.

Besides, even if I live on my own around here, do you honestly think that they can easily ignore me and not talk to me forever or perhaps even making a visit if they want to? No, its not. In some fashion, I'm still forced to rely on them.

I just don't get that how many gamers can afford to get thousands of cupboards and own a lot of games despite games being costly as time goes. Yet for someone like me who can't even get a Manga Comic book, its near impossible to think like that.

But thanks anyway. Atleast I'm enjoying the hell out of my 3DS! Can't wait to get Fates and Paper Jam!

diwdiws

That's enough of that. We don't need to turn this thread into the Arkwark thread. Also, language.-Morpheel

Edited on by Eel

diwdiws

diwdiws

@Morpheel I apologize, bit you should also tell hin that since he did effectively hijack this thread.

diwdiws

jump

After reading artwarks posts about his parents I'm actually more sympathetic towards them.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Socar

@arronishere: Oh really? Like you would go as far as to say that they are smarter than me and that they have every right to control every part in me? Ghee thanks.

If you were in my hometown, you'd be rather the opposite.

-Green-

Deciding what you want to be when you grow up is hard. I feel like I can do a lot of different things and I'm unsure what to pursue and it worries me a bit. One things for sure, I'm definitely going to end up having a lot of hobbies when I grow older.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Iggly

School starts again for me tomorrow, these 2 weeks felt a bit too short since yesterday felt like the first day of the holidays.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Blue_Blur

@Iggly: Same... it was fun while it lasted though!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

veeflames

@Blue_Blur @Iggly What? School starts tomorrow for you guys? Wow... seems too early, that's for sure!
I still have 2 weeks of the holidays left. I'd rather it came quickly, to be honest... since this semester is only 3 months, I'd like to get it over with. That said, I still have to study my notes (Yes, I do that, even during the holidays. A lot.) and... well, enjoy any and all free time from school I have left. So 2 weeks... take your very sweet time.
But yeah, it's only the 4th tomorrow. Too early, I think... especially when you consider the new year just started!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Iggly

@Vee_Flames Haha yeah, though once this month is over it'll be a bit easier for me to relax since Semester 2 starts in February and most of my courses for it is simple like Art and Photography which gives me more time to play some games. (Though I still gotta focus for Math)

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Blue_Blur

@Vee_Flames: Lucky! Enjoy the rest of your break!

@Iggly: My situation is pretty much the opposite; my second semester starts tomorrow, but my first semester had much easier classes than this upcoming semester. I'm sure I'll still have some time for games, maybe just not as much as I would like... my Slosher isn't gonna slosh itself.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Tasuki

@Retro_on_theGo: I always enjoyed the older TH games, mainly the Pro Skater series. In fact I just picked up and started playing THPS 3 on the original Xbox. Not sure which ones made it to the cube but the Pro Skater series is alot of fun and you can find them dirt cheap now. I got my Xbox copy for $1.99 at my local retro shop.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Retro_on_theGo

Tasuki wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo: I always enjoyed the older TH games, mainly the Pro Skater series. In fact I just picked up and started playing THPS 3 on the original Xbox. Not sure which ones made it to the cube but the Pro Skater series is alot of fun and you can find them dirt cheap now. I got my Xbox copy for $1.99 at my local retro shop.

According to google THPS 3 is on the Gamecube. Guess it's worth to start out with that one.

-Green-

When is Miitomo released?

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic