Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 12,361 to 12,380 of 96,538

NintendoFan64

@AceDefective Thanks. Now you've got me feeling nostalgic. There's only one way to treat this...

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MegaMari0

I finally asked my girlfriend to marry me after I serenaded her with a song(All of me- John Legend) during a karaoke night with our friends present. Most nerve racking experience ever. The following day I find out that my friends who were there, recorded me doing the whole thing from start to finish and it's plastered all over facebook. So I dunno how I feel about that in particular.

Edit: she said yes fyi.

Edited on by MegaMari0

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

MegaMari0

I dunno @Morpheel , just google Facebook karaoke marriage proposal and see what pops up. I'm sure you'll find some that you can view. I'm latino so look for the ones with brown-ish guys in them. She's also white/Irish if that helps narrow the search

veeflames

@MegaMari0: OMG Congratulations, dude! Wish you a joyous life ahead of you guys!
D
Oh, and about that video... can't you ask your friends for it?

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

NintendoFan64

@MegaMari0 Congratulations! Hope you two have a good life together!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MegaMari0

@Morpheel: Well it was posted yesterday so I'd be surprised if you did find it. Then I'd be like, Morpheel knows what I look like now......(O_o)

@VeeFlamesNL: I'm Sure I could, it's all over facebook so grabbing a copy from one of them isn't a problem.

@NintendoFan64: TYVM

GamecubeMan

I have come to the conculsion that Facebook is really stupid and the only reason why I still have it is to message this cute girl I know..... :0

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Araquanid

WaveGhoul wrote:

Can't stand Facebook, full of attention seeking narcissists typically posting the most mundane 50 shades of flippin' grey posts on their silly little walls. Oh hey, look what I'm eating for breakfast this morning, hashbrowns, sosages and eggs...holy sh**, haven't had that before! 2 'likes' from Stacey and duane! and a comment from Tina "MmMMMmMm that looks delicious! wish I could have some!"

It's a good way of keeping in touch with people that are out of the way, but meh, I've got no use for it. It's usually a mindless boring affair and it's just another lame distraction.

I've regained faith in humanity, there are some people not on facebook.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

ArabPikachu

Mark Zuckerberg expects everybody to have a Facebook account by 2020. Gives me another reason to be happy with my choice of quitting Facebook cold-turkey.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

Eel

I found my game cube's composite AV cable. Which is conveniently compatible with the SNES, and just in time for the arrival of my super game boy (which I suspect will get here later this week).

The difference from coaxial to AV is pretty noticeable, I wasn't expecting that!

(pics)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

jump

I've just booked and paid for my holiday to Germany for Oktoberfest next year. To heck with Xmas with it's snow and pretty trees and to heck with Easter with it's eggs and chocolate, celebrating beer and sausages is a real holiday!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

MegaMari0

GamecubeMan wrote:

I have come to the conculsion that Facebook is really stupid and the only reason why I still have it is to message this cute girl I know..... :0

that's 98% of guys on facebook.

-Green-

I just had a terribly sad experience at my home. We were meant to take care of one my sister's friends kitten; Breespees was his name. They came over to accustom our Dogs to him since our oldest Dog, Snoopy, has never been with a Cat and tended to hunt smaller animals. Everything went fine originally, since Snoopy had always been an obedient Dog, and our other Dog, Tico was always just a goofball. But Tico decided to startle the Kitten which caused him to run and Tico being playful and a goofball, decided to chase him. Snoopy instinctively chased after the Breespees and well caught him. Sadly it all happened in a blink of an eye; luckily Breespees didn't suffer as he passed away nearly instantly. I feel a bit depressed at the moment.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Eel

A similar thing happened with my pitbull and a kitten my brother rescued.

We were feeding it at suddenly the pitbull did a "bark bite", I'm sure she didn't meant to actually kill it, since she usually does that thing to startle other animals away from her food... The kitten was really small and slow though, so she actually hit it with her fangs, which was enough.

Yeah, it was sad and shocking

About the fabled bark bite, it's when my dog does a loud bark and lunges her snout forward at the same time. It ends up being very scary for whatever is receiving it. She does it rarely, but mostly when food is involved.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

-Green-

Oh, I'm sorry. Snoopy use to do that when he was younger, but he grew out of it.

Anyways, we just buried the Breespees under the peach tree at the end of our farm; I feel terrible.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic