Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 2,123

e-love

About to challenge Skyla!
My team's getting somewhat better. I was getting so tired of losing to random unworthy trainers on my travels. >:0

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

MikeDanger

Just finished the Unova Pokedex, and caught the Shiny Haxorus. Such an achievement Which one(s) were the hardest to get? Most of them were really easy though but id say Shuckle and Tympole we're hard to find. And of course the starter that you and your rival didn't choose was hard as well. But it was rather easy if I do say so myself.

I advice you guys that you don't need to catch all the Pokemon just see them. And Maloetta, Keldeo, VIctini and Genesect aren't required to finish the dex. And of course the Haxorus is sooo worth the effort. <3

Now to get the Shiny Gible and finish off Cynthia and the Elite 4 rematch. Then finish all the movies and Pokemon Tournaments.

Team:
Samurott lv 77 Surf/ Ice Beam/ Megahorn/ Dig
Lucario lv 73 Close Combat/ Aura Spere/ Earthquake/ Ice Punch
Magnezone lv 74 Thunderwave/ Thunderbolt/ Volt Switch/ Flash Cannon
Darmanitan 73 Fire Punch/ Flare Blitz/ Superpower/ Bulk Up
Metagross 73 Zen Headbutt/ Earthquake/ Bullet Punch/ Meteor Smash
Flygon 72 Dragon Claw/ Rock Slide/ Earthquake/ Fly

Thinking of depositing Lucario for Marowak though but I don't know...

Edited on by MikeDanger

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

TeeJay

MikeDanger1 wrote:

Just finished the Unova Pokedex, and caught the Shiny Haxorus. Such an achievement Which one(s) were the hardest to get? Most of them were really easy though but id say Shuckle and Tympole we're hard to find. And of course the starter that you and your rival didn't choose was hard as well. But it was rather easy if I do say so myself.

I advice you guys that you don't need to catch all the Pokemon just see them. And Maloetta, Keldeo, VIctini and Genesect aren't required to finish the dex. And of course the Haxorus is sooo worth the effort. <3

Now to get the Shiny Gible and finish off Cynthia and the Elite 4 rematch. Then finish all the movies and Pokemon Tournaments.

That's very good advice, I would have tried to catch them all. I beat Black Tower and got the Shiny Gible (Jolly) and I want to get that Haxorus.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Electricmastro

Is there anything I should change at all?

Gengar: Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb, Hypnosis

Gallade: Psychic, Magical Leaf, Earthquake, Hypnosis

Dragonair: Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Dragon Tail, Muddy Water

Raichu: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Thunder Wave, Slam

Quagsire: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Blizzard, Muddy Water

Braviary: Crush Claw, Fly, Supepower, Strength

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Happy_Mask

Yes. Dragonair into dragonite.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Grey16

@MikeDanger1
Your Lucario sounds bad@$$, I'm so jealous.

Edited on by Grey16

Grey16

Birdman

@ElectricMaestro - Your Gallade sticks out to me. It's Base Attack is 125, but you're using it's 65 Sp. Attack more. I'd go with Leaf Blade over Magical Leaf (check the move rememberer in PWT for that), Zen Headbutt over Psychic (one of the Master Move Tutors teaches it), and something over than Earthquake (not that it's a bad move, but you get STAB on Fighting moves ... maybe Focus Punch since it knows Hypnosis?).

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Electricmastro

Birdman wrote:

@ElectricMaestro - Your Gallade sticks out to me. It's Base Attack is 125, but you're using it's 65 Sp. Attack more. I'd go with Leaf Blade over Magical Leaf (check the move rememberer in PWT for that), Zen Headbutt over Psychic (one of the Master Move Tutors teaches it), and something over than Earthquake (not that it's a bad move, but you get STAB on Fighting moves ... maybe Focus Punch since it knows Hypnosis?).

Thank you, I did just that. I also replaced my Gengar's Hypnosis with Psychic since my Gallade already knows Hypnosis. Does it make a difference if a Psychic-Type uses Hypnosis?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

MikeDanger

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

That's very good advice, I would have tried to catch them all. I beat Black Tower and got the Shiny Gible (Jolly) and I want to get that Haxorus.

Yeah, just fill in those empty slots, worry about catching them all later (there's another prize for that )

GreyShadows16 wrote:

Your Lucario sounds bad@$$, I'm so jealous.

Thanks man, Yeah he's cool. Probably the favorite in my team. Only thing is his nature is Bashful which i'm not all too picky about but yeah his stats could be better.
who are in your team?

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Birdman

@Electricmastro - Nope, STAB only applies to damage-causing moves, so there's no difference between a Psychic-type (like Gallade) and non-Psychic type (like Spiritomb, who can wall just about any Psychic-type Legendary in the post game) using moves like Hypnosis.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

BadKitty

Yay shiny Audino~

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

e-love

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Anyone visited pylon forest or whatever it's called? That certain thing that happens sent a chill down my spine for real. That was awesome. Lol

Is that when a certain person is really a Pokemon? ;_;

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Retro_on_theGo

Emaan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Anyone visited pylon forest or whatever it's called? That certain thing that happens sent a chill down my spine for real. That was awesome. Lol

Is that when a certain person is really a Pokemon? ;_;

Yeah. ._. [sub]and I meant lotlon forest. Don't know why stupid spell check corrected it.

JunkosBoobies

my black 2 team (new team)
Venusaur (lv.98)
Raichu (lv.100)
tyranitar (lv.77)
Druddigon (lv.99)
Emboar (Lv.100)
Krookodile (Lv.100)
these are NOT hacked pokemon! i train them quickly

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Grey16

@MikeDanger1
I started my copy yesterday, so I'm still building my team.
My team so far:
Growlithe
Riolu
Psyduck
Sandile

Edited on by Grey16

Grey16

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.