Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 21 to 40 of 2,623

randomlypikachu

my habit of constantly using adorable Pikachu avatars may finally pay off.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

LordJumpMad

In all fairness, I will not join this, just to give others a chance to win u__u
But @Scary_Old_Lady got my vote.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

Stand aside. The true victor arrives. The kingliest of kings. The sparciest of sparce. I hereby enter this contest in the name of Sparcia!

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Jmaster49

I changed my avatar from this: Untitled to this:
Untitled
Catgirl Peach is my entry.

Edited on by Jmaster49

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

BadKitty

Mewmewmew fools! We all know who is the cutest of them all!~
Untitled
That's be the little adorable catgirl who would be me~ :

Struts around the forums~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

WiiWareWave

I just uploaded my cute Rukia avatar! Btw it's me WiiWareWave I changed my username back to Rukiafan.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

FishieFish

Undead_terror wrote:

Mine is by far the cutest!

You have my vote!

"No one said you could touch."

DreamyViridi

CanisWolfred wrote:

DreamyViridi is a shoo-in for this if he joins.

Ooo, I got a mention.
It's true. I'm as Dreamy as can be, and cute to boot. Yep, count me in too!
Untitled

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Magikarp3

I was totally going to enter but I realised i don't have much fondness for cute things in general :/

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Snagrio

Surely a black-winged snake/bird mutant of death sporting shades is the cutest thing ever. u_u

...Right?

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

MrPokirby

WingedSnagret wrote:

Surely a black-winged snake/bird mutant of death sporting shades is the cutest thing ever. u_u

...Right?

@WingedSnagret (Totally not sarcastically) ...Yes. That is correct. Your pic is BY FAR the cutest thing to ever exist within the data space of the interwebs. You sir have already one this contest because you used life hacks to create your incredible picture and there is nothing we can do about it. Conglaturations, a winrar is you.
Also, I've really gotta start working on my new pic, if only for a one-time use. Walfas, don't fail me now!

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Snagrio

MrPokirby wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

...Right?

@WingedSnagret (Totally not sarcastically) ...Yes. That is correct. Your pic is BY FAR the cutest thing to ever exist within the data space of the interwebs. You sir have already one this contest because you used life hacks to create your incredible picture and there is nothing we can do about it. Conglaturations, a winrar is you.
Also, I've really gotta start working on my new pic, if only for a one-time use. Walfas, don't fail me now!

You tagged and quoted at the same time again. Untitled

Snagrio

MrPokirby

WingedSnagret wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

...Right?

You tagged and quoted at the same time again. Untitled

DANG IT! I DERPED AGAIN!!! First the mega evolving Ampharos and now THIS?!

Stay positive! +

MrPokirby

@Kawaii_Neko You're not even going to give anyone else a CHANCE to win this thing, are you?

Stay positive! +

Snagrio

@MrPokirby You also just double posted responding to my troll face. /smirks

Snagrio

MrPokirby

WingedSnagret wrote:

@MrPokirby You also just double posted responding to my troll face. /smirks

Look, I've been up since six in the morning, I'm tired so my brain is barely working and my computer was lagging when posting my post so I hit "post" again and I didn't even notice I double posted. Leave me and my failure of a brain alone... unless you want to battle pokemans. Then I'll accept.

Stay positive! +

Jmaster49

I'm so gonna win!

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.