Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Matchmaking Service

Posts 141 to 160 of 469

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

LOL Prosody!! Maybe sometime you will find someone reliable, or not...

Why are you so cruel Gabe? Hehe, . Oh geez, look at this!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

hmm well when shall we set a date then? grabs a calander and trys to go over it with you

I always did want to get married in the spring. I love the spring sooooooo much. That's a long way off though...I dunno.

i want to in the winter since i was born on xmas eve and i always make a joke bout my weight i was 7 lbs and 11 ounces whenever i see a 7/11 store i just laugh cause i think bout my weight when i was a baby well what kind of setting would you like outside or inside and also tell me what color you want everything to be we got lots of planning to do snuggle

Honestly, Tails, I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this...Please don't take this the wrong way, you're an awesome guy, really you are, but marriage is a big step, even if it's just a forum wedding, and I don't think I'm really ready for that kind of commitment to a person. Sorry, man...

Thats okay Phoenix huggles were good still being best buddies though right? so then who would want to marry me hears crickets

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

Thats okay Phoenix huggles were good still being best buddies though right? so then who would want to marry me hears crickets

Aww, good to see your okay with that...hug back Yup, we can still be best friends! And don't talk like that! There has to be somebody out there that's perfect for you, Tails! I believe that with all of my heart! Because if I didn't, then how the heck am I gonna get married?

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@lz: Now that's hilarious! lz and Wendy, sitting in a tree, k i s s i n g!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

Phoenix just for a laugh would u do a voting between you & me like you did you & Jenna?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

Phoenix just for a laugh would u do a voting between you & me like you did you & Jenna?

Sure thing...You and I are a 69%. Not bad, but then again, not very good. I'm just not a likeable person. The highest I've gotten was an 85% with one of the members of this site.

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

Oh NOOOOO!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! Don't do it! The results will disturb you....or not

Edited on by LzWinky

Knux

You guys will get a kick out of this.

Tails86:57%
Phoenix Sage:15%
Iz2009:46%
Machu:46%
Rabid Pikachu:46%
Prosody:19%
Terranigma:59%
Chicken Brutus:61%
Clickety Click:71%
CowLaunch:81%
Adam:46%
Token Girl:11%

It's sad to think that I'm destined to marry a penguin [CowLaunch].

Edited on by Knux

Knux

LzWinky

Yes!!

Um, phoenix, remind me to stay away from you

Edited on by LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Yes!!

Oh yeah? Ha!

I'll do my best, thanks. That's probably why it didn't work between us, since I'm liable to start on fire.

Need to stop misreading posts...Holy beans, a 97% with setting things on fire! True love if I've ever seen it!

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Yes!!

Oh yeah? Ha!

This calculator is so rigged!!!!

Knux

irken004 wrote:

Anyone want to test me?

59%, I hate this caculator.

Knux

LzWinky

Tails

i wonder who my best pairing would be anyone mind doing a few tests on some members? i wanna find my mate ^^! and Phoenix wanna see something i had done i got a root canal today had 3 shots in my gums and got a new filling for my tooth it was one of my front ones but it cost me $300 for just one tooth and i was almost drunk when they finally stuck me with those shots that darn nitrious gas i was like Tingle on Cloud Nine

Noire

clicketyclick

Guys, this Love Test is a sham! Here's the proof:

part 1
part 2.

DO NOT make your marital arrangements on the basis of this sham test!

Now Playing: Bioshock

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.