Forums

Topic: QotD Up for grabs.

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,296

turtlelink

AlexSays wrote:

Something men pretend to be in for sex. Or if you're a woman, money.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Hokori

Love is what happens when you fall in love, you get all Tingley, your jigglypuffs, you have Butterfrees in your stomach, you can wait to give her a BIG Smoochum, you grab her MasterHand, and you become full of Blissy, you get married to her and you realize you don't wanna be with anyone else this person is just too sweet, your hypnotized by her beauty and your willing to do anything for that kind hearted sweetheart of yours, you'd dive into the fire for her.
Anyway the point is love is a wonderful thing, but itll make you crazy.

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

firearrow505

Peanut butter.

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

LordJumpMad

Love is many things.
And I show my love everyday when I make U Mad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

AlexSays

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

you get all Tingley, your jigglypuffs, you have Butterfrees in your stomach, you can wait to give her a BIG Smoochum, you grab her MasterHand, and you become full of Blissy, you get married to her and you realize you don't wanna be with anyone else this person is just too sweet, your hypnotized by her beauty and your willing to do anything for that kind hearted sweetheart of yours, you'd dive into the fire for her.

That sounds dreadful

I'd much rather just be a career-minded opportunist and enjoy a variety of ethnically diverse women that use me for money.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

Hokori

@Alex believe me it sounds painful but it isn't, it's totally worth it

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

iroxursox

the first time you have pizza

friend code is 0602-6743-0345 i like TRAINS
proud owner of a wii u, 3ds, 2 wiis, and a ps3.
currently playing MGS:3D
proud owner of a minecrat server.

AlexSays

Sorry but The Onion did a fairly decent job of summarizing my true feelings towards the matter..

I also don't like sleeping with other people. I don't mean in the fun way, I mean in the "I don't like sharing my bed and I'd much prefer if you went back to your own place" way.

I'm also not a huge proponent of marriage. There's only one thing I'll ever commit to and it doesn't involve women. The idea of locking myself in a relationship when absolutely anything could happen in this day and age seems fairly odd to me.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

FonistofCruxis

Anyway, there are two main types of love, the type you feel for family members that are dear to you and the type you feel for that one special person. I haven't found the latter yet but I'm in no hurry.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Eel

Love is when you think of full commitment.
Love is when you will never give up someone, never let them down, never run around and desert them. Never make them cry, never say good bye, never tell a lie or hurt them.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

The_Fox

Marriage? The only way I'm falling for that trap is if I find a way to clone myself. If my clone and I ever left the bedroom,that is.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Marks

AlexSays wrote:

I'm also not a huge proponent of marriage. The idea of locking myself in a relationship when absolutely anything could happen in this day and age seems fairly odd to me.

[/div]

This.
I hate that nowadays, it's not always this case, I know, but one is deemed more "trustworthy" when they are in a family.
Some people even judge single people negatively, as if because they are not in marriage they have some horrible quality. I absolutely hate this generalization.

Edited on by Marks

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

CerealKiller528

Definition of Love:
8Love /ləv/*
When people do it.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

rolLTheDice

Something you should never talk about unless you want to make a crapload of money. Or, you know, sing about.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Chris720

You can't define love now-a-days as everyone has a different way of showing it. It's either a go nowhere relationship, bed hopping or a relationship + marriage. That's what it looks like to me.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

19Robb92

A feeling.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.