Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,901 to 8,920 of 14,348

TeeJay

Twilight_Crow wrote:

FoTW

So here is this week's ==Fic of The Week:==
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/3378/The-Moonstone-Cup
A great take on Twilight fighting on a magic tournament, with some nice twists. Bad@$$ Twilight is best Twilight!

Enjoying all the funny content as usual, you bronies rule! See'ya next week.

I'm only on the second chapter but I'm hooked! Love the ridiculous rumors about Twilight.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CorporalPegasus

For the brony documentary, we raised $322,022.
Amazing!

IGOR!

MasterGraveheart

Those bobbing ponies are nice... I still want to see a bobbing Applejack and Rarity though, lol.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

DoodleJohn

@LeCorporal: Isn't it already on YouTube? Or do you mean like so it's in stores/on TV? Also, potential avatar saved.

DoodleJohn

Electricmastro

DoodleJohn wrote:

@LeCorporal: Isn't it already on YouTube? Or do you mean like so it's in stores/on TV? Also, potential avatar saved.

How do you get GIFs into avatars?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

RPGShaymin

It's becoming increasingly difficult to keep upwith this. D:.

@DoodleJohnI added your 3DS code.
I recently had to go through the grevious task of deleting fanfics from my nook.
The file just got too big.
@TwilightPointHaven't been able to keep up with that before, but will try now.
I can't post any videos with this thing. D;

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

DoodleJohn

Electricmastro wrote:

DoodleJohn wrote:

[/div]

Provided you're on a PC, upload the GIF you want to use as your avatar like any other avatar. That's about it really. Just remember to save it.

DoodleJohn

TeeJay

DoodleJohn wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

DoodleJohn wrote:

Provided you're on a PC, upload the GIF you want to use as your avatar like any other avatar. That's about it really. Just remember to save it.

Unfortunately that's not it. I've mentioned this several times but no one seems to have noticed. NL has a ridiculously low GIF size limit so you have to use a GIF shrinker if you want to upload most GIFs as an avatar here.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Lunapplebloom

Wow! Everypony is getting in on these fancy gifs now. I may have to take a whirl at it sometime, and I'll be sure to use your instructions @TeeJay. Now all I need is some Apple Bloom or Applejack. Also, I have been working recently on my new Applebloomloggery! It's still incomplete, but is getting there.

@TeeJay So much win. It's the perfect picture.

@RPGShaymin That's what happens at times. I try to keep up with it and fail sometimes myself.

@LeCorporal Awesome! I'm glad that they got more than was needed.

@TwilightPoint Great! I love all the new content you got there.

@AlbertoC Excellent content as always. I love the Discord one for some reason. And lovely video game themed ones.

@Morpheel That screen saver looks neat. I may give it a shot when I get fast internet again.

@GuardianKing awesome Iphone cases, but where are the Ipad ones.

@SquiggleTail That is what nightmares are made of...

@EIectricmastro Great find there. They got some pretty good content there.

@Twilight_Crow Ohh.... A slumber party! How exciting and fun that must have been. Hope you had a good time. I'll have to check out your latest recommendation.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Shotgunryugan

This reminds me of DJ Pony:

Untitled

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

Shotgunryugan

LeCorporal wrote:

Well, they do have the same mane colouring.

Yep,by the way love your avatar!

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

Lunapplebloom

@SquiggleTail Page 2 Impossible! I'll try to make sure it does not happen again. Nice pic by the way.

@Shotgunryugan Nice observation there. They could be twins if they were related.

I would be ecstatic if this happened!

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

Oh, I do? I didn't know that it works both ways. I'll try to get that fixed as soon as I can then.

Twilight playing archaeologist.
Untitled
Source

Previously Applejacklove

Electricmastro

Hub Cutie Mark?

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Lunapplebloom

Scootaloo got his Cutie Mark! Awesome!

Oh and just so everyone knows, It's @Big_Mac's Birthday!

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

Syrup

Neat! Looks like Hasbro is using both DJ PON-3 and Vinyl Scratch as the character's name (obviously PON-3 is the stage name.)
Untitled

Andrew W.K. is a brony now!

He's even going to go to a con to show his support of the show. Now that's just straight up awesome.

Also, a very happy birthday to NL user and brony, @Big_Mac! May your day be full of ponies and cake, sir!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.