Forums

Topic: Let's do the hot seat.

Posts 281 to 300 of 818

bezerker99

ClaytonLuigi wrote:

If you had to choose a username that had nothing to do with the word "bezerk" what would it be?

nWo4Life

(but honestly, i don't know)

Edited on by bezerker99

BadKitty

Is it true you claimed a moutain as your own, cause i've read in some books Mt. Zerker is real, is this true if so whats the story behind this fascinating journey?

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

bezerker99

Emeralds wrote:

Is it true you claimed a moutain as your own, cause i've read in some books Mt. Zerker is real, is this true if so whats the story behind this fascinating journey?

Yes, one day I decided to tell the boss I was leaving work early and began hiking up this treturous mountain that loomed in the distance. Halfway up I ran into resistance from the local-yocals and I had to get midieval on some their behinds.

When the battle was over (mere minutes it took), I found the following......

Untitled

.....and since my name was already really close to that, I figured I would claim this land as my own and thus Mt. Zerker was founded. However, I've never made it all the way to the top.....I hear there are dragons and bird freaks up there just waiting to tear anything and everything apart at first sight! D:

Next time, I'm going to not travel alone. I'll take Aviator (with the power of Gaga entrusted to him) to help me along the way. Untitled

LzWinky

What the heck is this?

@Reala: Ok then! If you were a pineapple, what color would you be?

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Kyloctopus

Which game has a better dystopian future, Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time or Professor Layton and the Unwound Future?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

BadKitty

I heard somewhere that the planets aren't plants, wtf that can't be true, so i come to you oh wise Reala, is this true?

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

Kyloctopus

There is a cloud on Mars, can you get rid of it? It scares me.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

theblackdragon

When Reala goes out on the town, cruising for... whatevers... what does he or she look for? :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

C-195

Technology or magic?

C-195

Reala

Lordlz wrote:

What the heck is this?

@Reala: Ok then! If you were a pineapple, what color would you be?

Well as is custom where I come from I'd be deep fried in batter so a nice crispy brown would be the answer, a pineapple isn't a pineapple until its heart cloggingly deep fried after all.

Koops3 wrote:

Which game has a better dystopian future, Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time or Professor Layton and the Unwound Future?

Dyswhatpion err well I think I'll go with for futuristic zelda who doesn't want to see Cyber Tingle relentless whatever he is a Tingle that doesn't need to sleep, eat or drink just keeps going 24/7, so I think the short answer here is zelda at least I think that's what I mean...

Emeralds wrote:

I heard somewhere that the planets aren't plants, wtf that can't be true, so i come to you oh wise Reala, is this true?

Well I'm not exactly what's his name wheel chair science guy...... Stephen King that's it, but from reading wikipedia all I have gotten from it was a confused look on my face and a mild headache so my answer I guess is wth lets just call them plants yeah? easier

Koops3 wrote:

There is a cloud on Mars, can you get rid of it? It scares me.

yes I can and no I wont, I like fear well when its not mine that is

theblackdragon wrote:

When Reala goes out on the town, cruising for... whatevers... what does he or she look for? :3

Someone at the sidewalk with little clothing lots of make up and offering a good time at competitive rates preferably human but that last detail non essential more of a bonus

Nukerprime64 wrote:

Technology or magic?

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. got that one from playing the civ games

Koops3 wrote:

Have you ever split your pants?

Yes I have and I've half a mind to email you photographic evidence but due to nl law and grounds of decency I shall be unable to carry out my threat.... for now

Reala

theblackdragon

Reala wrote:

Koops3 wrote:

Have you ever split your pants?

Yes I have and I've half a mind to email you photographic evidence but due to nl law and grounds of decency I shall be unable to carry out my threat.... for now

how is that a threat? you've been promising me nudes for years! D:

back to questions... so you've just gone on a killing spree that took out nearly the entire NL userbase, leaving only a few key survivors to tell the tale of madness, terror, and mayhem. against all odds, you wind up brought to justice and eventually sentenced to death (idk if that can really happen in the UK anymore, but we're pretending, dammit). for your last meal, what hedonistic extravagances will you choose to inflict upon the government's purse? :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

C-195

Do you have any unusual abilities?

BTW I was looking for your opinion, not a Civ 4 quote.

@theblackdragon: I'm one of the survivors, right?

C-195

JeanLuc_Vaycard

@Reala how many slaves are in your basement and what are the various tasks that you have them perform?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Reala

theblackdragon wrote:

back to questions... so you've just gone on a killing spree that took out nearly the entire NL userbase, leaving only a few key survivors to tell the tale of madness, terror, and mayhem. against all odds, you wind up brought to justice and eventually sentenced to death (idk if that can really happen in the UK anymore, but we're pretending, dammit). for your last meal, what hedonistic extravagances will you choose to inflict upon the government's purse? :3

my executioner, worth a try

Nukerprime64 wrote:

Do you have any unusual abilities?

BTW I was looking for your opinion, not a Civ 4 quote.

Non answering of questions is a particular talent of mine

Edward_Vayton wrote:

@Reala how many slaves are in your basement and what are the various tasks that you have them perform?

they are all there of their own free will no wait actually they don't exist, I specifically remember them this morning not existing and not doing demeaning tasks for my amusement, so no need for any sort of investigation or anything ok

Reala

BadKitty

Is it true you know all of our secrets, is this true?

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

C-195

Name your greatest strength.

C-195

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.