Forums

Topic: Interesting Facts About Yourself

Posts 161 to 180 of 520

DreamyViridi

I have a rather overactive imagination, which I like to sometimes let loose here on Nintendo Life. I consider myself a 'child-at-heart' so honestly, without that; I'd probably go insane.
I also can't draw decently for beans so my imaginative thoughts stay stuck in my head because of that...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

PanicPuppet

I'm one of the handful of Jar Jar fans who exist.
Can't wait to see him appear in Episode VII!

PanicPuppet

GuardianKing

LuigiMan200 wrote:

I have a rather overactive imagination, which I like to sometimes let loose here on Nintendo Life. I consider myself a 'child-at-heart' so honestly, without that; I'd probably go insane.
I also can't draw decently for beans so my imaginative thoughts stay stuck in my head because of that...

Want me to teach you? (100% honest here )

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Ark_Sin wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

That would be nice.
Any kind of guide I could follow?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jani-Koblaney

When I get excited, I sometimes flap my hands and stick out my tongue, making me look like an idiot. This most likely is caused by my autism..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

cheetahman91

All the games that I've purchased since 2012 except for Mario Kart 7 are at least 15 years old.
In 2012, I've spent more of my money on music rather than video games. This is the first time this has ever happened.
I don't like the Pokemon games.
70% of the songs on my iPod I had never heard until a year and a half ago.
I'm the only person in my house that still has an SDTV.
I've never played a 3D Final Fantasy game until this week.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

GuardianKing

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

That would be nice.
Any kind of guide I could follow?

Start with basic pixel art. Download something like GIMP and begin practicing. :3

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Morgana

I'm homeschooled. And I love it! Pretty much every non-homeschooler I have talked to said "you are so lucky". Oh yes, and I have a green eye and a brown eye.

YOU WILL NEVER RISE FROM THE ASHES OF YOUR SHAME AND HUMILIATION!

Arianabtd

Spunyin wrote:

I'm homeschooled. And I love it! Pretty much every non-homeschooler I have talked to said "you are so lucky". Oh yes, and I have a green eye and a brown eye.

Yay for fellow homeschoolers!
High-Fives
My friends are the opposite of yours x3. They are all telling me that I should go to public school.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Morgana

Yeah, only a few people tell me that.

YOU WILL NEVER RISE FROM THE ASHES OF YOUR SHAME AND HUMILIATION!

Ketchupcat

I'm only in 9th grade, but I'm taking 10th grade Spanish, 11th grade math and college level history. Also, my hair is brown, but everyone thinks it's black.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Magikarp3

I like vegetables more than meat. My favourites are eggplant, broccoli and Chinese cabbage. I can't understand people who only like meat.

and @Spunyin, one of my friends is also heterochromic. One of my hobbies used to be announcing it in public, and then watching people stare fascinatingly into his eyes for the next few minutes.

I'm a terrible person, no?

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

RevolverLink

I have perfect color acuity. So even though the world looks blurry to me, I can still see every color in that blur.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Mickey

For folks that haven't caught on yet, I'm VERY self-deprecating...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Arianabtd

1: Almost everyone I meet tells me "Wow insert real name here, you look like someone I know!"
I always wonder... Is my face really that generic?
2: My K-pop infatuation has reached such an all time high, that I use group members/names in my daily conversation. My friends are now really worried about me. They say it's bad for my health. I have just now realized. I'm an obsessed fangirl . I never wanted to reach this point >_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Snagrio

I own eight chickens, each named after female Nintendo characters (they are all girls). I'm certain they have the most unique names out of all the poultry in my town.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

the_shpydar

Konata wrote:

1: Almost everyone I meet tells me "Wow insert real name here, you look like someone I know!"

This happens to me constantly. Constantly.

My theory is that it's because there's an army of clones of me spread across the globe. We simply await the signal to rise up and conquer all.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.