Posts 61 to 80 of 271

Whopper744

Mickeymac wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

hmm..Sim City...Wonder if it's for Wii U

[/div]

Nah, apparently it's a facebook game.

oh. Well then never mind.

Was just trying to pass the time until the Nintendo show anyway. Found the EA one really didn't have much for me.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

kkslider5552000

I'm not actually watching any of the conferences (outside of probably Nintendo's) yet for...certain reasons...

But my friend who was watching this reminded me of an important question that needs to be asked.

Where is my Mirror's Edge 2?

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

TLink9

Today was shooters, shooters, shooters, little kinect, did I mention shooters.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

Ugh. Nintendo announced that the 3DS will be featured at the software showcase on Wed, and It's not on TV... How am I supposed to watch it if my ipod made the picture blank at Nintendo Direct? I don't know what to do.. (I also have a ipad, but I'm not sure if it would work...)

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Highwinter

Mickeymac wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

But how does that reflect on the lineip when the bulk pf games are third party.

[/div]

Because having so few exclusives gives people less reasons to play games on Msoft's console.

Sony_70 wrote:

I mean Sony released a lot of first party software and all of them either bombed or hand disspointing sales with the expectoon of uncharted 3.

[/div]

At least people are playing games on the PS3.

The 360 is out selling the PS3 by quite a wide margin. Microsoft don't focus on exclusive games, because they just aren't important any more. Sony have proved this by spending millions developing games that only barely recoup their costs and have done nothing to boost sales. Just ask yourself, what's the more important franchise. Call of Duty or Resistance? Expect Sony to put far less of an emphasis on exclusives soon too.

Yeah, Microsoft don't have too much in the way of exclusives, but that's hardly surprising, especially when we're pretty much at the end of the current console cycle. When they begin to hype up their next system, expect a mega tonne of exclusive announcements.. We already know Rare are working on new games, Lionhead have next-gen games in production and Alan Wake 2 was more or less confirmed as a next-Xbox game.

Arguing over which console has better games now, is like arguing over whether the Gamecube or Dreamcast has better games.

Highwinter

Aviator

This is all I really wanted.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Xkhaoz

Nothing really for me so far, except for Activision confirming a PC version of The Amazing Spider-Man releasing later this year

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Xkhaoz

Well, I really want Watch_Dogs. Really, really want.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Retro_on_theGo

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Ugh. Nintendo announced that the 3DS will be featured at the software showcase on Wed, and It's not on TV... How am I supposed to watch it if my ipod made the picture blank at Nintendo Direct? I don't know what to do.. (I also have a ipad, but I'm not sure if it would work...)

It'll load fine on an IPad.

ShadowChaos

so did ubisoft talk about Ghost Recon Online WII U?

3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

shingi_70

missed ubisoft.

Are the freaks still in the game?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Nike+ Kinect Training Is on uncrate.

http://uncrate.com/stuff/nike-kinect-training/

Dat mainstream marketing machine working already.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Chrono_Cross

Wheels2050 wrote:

When she was in the water in the river, lying in the aeroplane, and parachuting through the jungle it looked like a movie. There was some interaction in those parts, but it looked minimal at best.

She was being controlled quite thoroughly actually. Also if you're going to pick on Tomb Raider for doing something that immerses the player, then you should pick on games like Resident Evil 4 and God of War. Also, you should really get with the program, as games have been doing this for nearly a decade now.

EA and Ubisoft's conferences were awful? Do tell.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

CanisWolfred

Just because everyone's doing it doesn't mean it's a good thing, nor does it mean we all gotta like it. For some of us, this trend means there's a lot less AAA gaming in our future.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kkslider5552000

Ubisoft's was awesome, whoever in this thread said otherwise is a liar.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

I found EA's boring but had stuff that I like.

Also more mainsteam news on kinect+ Nike

http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2012/06/04/nike-kinect-train...

two high profile fashion/Lifestyle sites covering it.

and its going to sell alot.

The freaks better still be in the game,

WAT!

Odnetnin

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

[/div]

It'll load fine on an IPad.

Hope it loads well on my Kindle Fire. That is, if I'm unable to watch it on the computer at my Adobe apps class tomorrow.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.