Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo UPDATE!

Posts 201 to 215 of 215

RYBlast

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Just wait. It says that for me too. I was going to get the Zelda posters too so that sucks >.> I also didn't see any of my old left over surveys in my to do list the second it did let me sign in. Did they get rid of them? What the heck? I still had like years left to do them.

Haha, thanks. I was also going to get the Zelda posters, and I still haven't answered my surveys as well. I'd be angry if they're gone.

Edited on by RYBlast

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Surveys are still there but now you ha e less then a year to do them all!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

Yeah, site's back up and my surveys are still there. lol I do have less time to do them though. Thanks for that heads up Tech101.
Well I just managed to do some surveys and get 400 coins so I'll be getting those Zelda posters now.
Also for anyone still wondering; Nintendo will keep doing the download games with coins thing. It says on the rewards page, Nintendo will select new games based on member feed back. So next january we should see new games listed to be able to download with coins. Can't wait. This is a great move by NOA! Unfortunately, nothing interests me right now. Hope we get something nice next month.

RYBlast

I got Super Mario Kart, and I'm saving the rest of my coins (I have about 50 plus I have a bunch of to-do surveys) for next month's downloadable game. I really hope it's A Link to The Past.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

WiiWareWave

Nintendo needs to fix their Club Nintendo bugs ASAP.
I can't finish my surveys because once I finish them I don't get redirected so I never get my coins, and my Skyward Sword survey expires on January 2nd WTF "I just registered it today. "

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Birdman

@Rukiafan - Be patient. The CN servers are probably under massive strain from the number of people who received games for Christmas presents and/or are doing their GBA Ambassador surveys. I'd open another window or tab and continue browsing or whatever else you are/could be doing online and just wait for the surveys to go through.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

rolLTheDice

Don't know if this is the right / best place to post it but i just wanted to get something off my chest.

Untitled

That Tote Bag has potential. Needs a 1UP mushroom instead though.
Peace out.

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

SkywardLink98

I... Want... Those... ZELDA POSTERS!!!!

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Tasuki

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I... Want... Those... ZELDA POSTERS!!!!

Same here but since they were out and I really dont have the room on my walls for more posters I went with the Mario Party 2 and the 3Ds game case.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RevolverLink

I don't have a 3DS (yet), but I'm quite tempted to get that new game case.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Spoony_Tech

Got my 3ds case today! Sweet!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

That's weird I got mine today as well. I'm rocking that Black Zelda cover on the outside and the blue Mario cover on the inside (the one with the numbers).

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

pariah164

Got my 3DS game case Monday. Using the retro Zelda cover. My friends are jelly.

The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)

Ecto-1

Just got my 3DS game case. It seems nice and well made, although I do have some difficulty getting games out of it because of my big hands. I was pleasantly surprised that they changed the Zelda cover from the one shown on the website. Anyone else catch this?

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.