Forums

Topic: All-Encompassing E3 2018 Thread

Posts 641 to 660 of 1,693

EvilLucario

Race to see which Pikmin can survive the longest.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

TheTetrisGuy

It appears Fortnite will be playable after the Direct. Nice!

Just a geek that likes video games, and spends to much time playing Smash Bros. and Fortnite.

“Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway.” – Iron Man

Aozz101x

@Grumblevolcano i see you're predicting something. that, i hope does not come true.

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Haru17

If you try and get Nintendo's most advanced studio to make a 3D Zelda game, their heads explode and out come waifus.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

-Green-

waifus are the way of the future

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Ralizah

It's probably too much to ask for Nintendo to completely revitalize another one of its core franchises so soon after BotW and Odyssey, but I'd love to see them try.

2017 was a year filled with instant classics.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Haru17

Untitled

2017 was a year of instant classics.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Haruki_NLI

@Snaplocket But on the flipside of that flipside, unlike the previous Nintendo systems, support isn't slowing down, and in the case of DBZ, that's a game people were legitimately begging for and started to whole port begging shenanigans.

Plus, more games are more games.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

-Green-

honestly, that game probably gets too much hate, for what seems like an otherwise fine and enjoyable thing.

Haruki_NLI

You know what confuses me, and this is legitimately a thing many people are observing.

People are legitimately angry about Fortnite coming to the system and actively DONT want it there.

One argument I keep hearing is it means the Switch will be seen as a kiddy system and I mean...the game's also on PS4 and Xbox One and sells great so...ya know...plus it's not like you're on a Nintendo system so "Kiddy image" is something you kind of pick up at the door to gain entry.

Further to that, this is something people want. It's third party support. It's substantial at that. It's the biggest game on the planet right now. It will be the only full fat portable experience for the game outside of a laptop and looking how the game was received on mobile phones...yeah it's demanded.

Nintendo fans have spent, want, 18 years now asking for third party support, to the point where literal begging and demanding takes place...but they dont want this. This game that literally does nothing but help the system.

Am I missing some jump in logic here?

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Anti-Matter

@-Green-
Some Nintendo gamers want less action 3rd party games.
They might want games like Fantasy Life / Yokai Watch / Animal Crossing / etc.
Not everybody hyped on Shooting genre.

Anti-Matter

kkslider5552000

Knuckles-Fajita wrote:

You know what confuses me, and this is legitimately a thing many people are observing.

People are legitimately angry about Fortnite coming to the system and actively DONT want it there.

One argument I keep hearing is it means the Switch will be seen as a kiddy system and I mean...the game's also on PS4 and Xbox One and sells great so...ya know...plus it's not like you're on a Nintendo system so "Kiddy image" is something you kind of pick up at the door to gain entry.

Further to that, this is something people want. It's third party support. It's substantial at that. It's the biggest game on the planet right now. It will be the only full fat portable experience for the game outside of a laptop and looking how the game was received on mobile phones...yeah it's demanded.

Nintendo fans have spent, want, 18 years now asking for third party support, to the point where literal begging and demanding takes place...but they dont want this. This game that literally does nothing but help the system.

Am I missing some jump in logic here?

These people are probably too stupid to live. We can hope, at least.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Anti-Matter

@kkslider5552000
I don't think some gamers are too stupid to live.
Remember, Not all gamers hyped with shooting genre.
Some of them want lesser action games.
They want 3rd party support with genre they like.

Anti-Matter

EvilLucario

@Knuckles-Fajita That's just vocal minorities speaking up at a time, some irrational. I myself do not like battle royale games at all, but Fortnite coming to the Switch would be a big boon.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@Knuckles-Fajita Probably the people complaining about Fortnite aren't the people wanting 3rd party support.

I think its existence on Switch will mostly be positive, the biggest negative I see is eshop issues especially near launch. If the eshop can't even handle Smash DLC, there's no way it'll handle Fortnite well.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

-Green-

@Anti-Matter that's not what I'm talking about tho

link3710

@Snaplocket A Hat in Time is made in Unreal Engine 3 by a small indie team who would need to rebuild the game to bring it over, so that makes sense. Spyro on the other hand? That has no excuse, but I'm also not buying it til the inevitable Switch version happens.

link3710

Octane

That's another one out of the game...

Octane

link3710

@Snaplocket True enough, it's nearly a sure shot. But if it screws up, Gears for Breakfast might not have enough money to make their next game. This is the only one they've released in 6 years after all as far as I know.

link3710

Ralizah

I'd love to give Gears for Breakfast my money for a Switch version of A Hat in Time, but I don't see that happening. They've already profited off the release on the available platforms, so there's not a huge incentive to spend the money trying to get the game to run on the Nintendo Switch.

Which is fine. The game will likely hit Humble Bundle one day. They almost always do. I'll try it out then.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.