Forums

Topic: A proper intro from one of NL's new writers 😎

Posts 111 to 115 of 115

KateGray

@Slowdive I always find that I have a better time when everything is a surprise! If I was a fan of Smash Bros, I can imagine every Direct would be great, but sadly, I am a fan of the more niche-big titles like Ace Attorney and Paper Mario.

I would love to see Life is Strange, though! I actually own all the games and spinoffs, but never played LIS2 or Tell Me Why... I should get around to that.

More ports in general would be nice, even though that's just "I want to play this game again, on a different platform" but I'm sort of gently hoping for something new like Famicom Detective Club (which I know isn't NEW new, but definitely new to me, and unexpected!)

Now that Ghost Trick and Paper Mario TTYD are on the Switch, I have no purpose in life... EXCEPT TO ASK FOR FANTASY LIFE ON THE SWITCH!!! YEAHHHH BOIIII

Twitter:

BruceCM

More on True Colours would be great, as well as a bit more about the Remaster, @KateGray .... Have to see what else SE has, too

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

CANOEberry

@KateGray I've been meaning to ask you a question, O Staff Writer, but I've been hesitant because you might consider it kinda personal. (It's a warm and muggy Saturday in June, and you know how important those are around here. So, if there is a time to ask, it would be now...) I mean, you've settled in very nicely here among the ravening masses on NL. Well, here goes:

If you could be a furball, what colour fur would you choose?

Edited on by CANOEberry

CANOEberry

Mr-Fuggles777

Slowdive wrote:

Good choices! Though I like big titles, I also appreciate the somewhat smaller ones. I'm sure there will be something for everybody. There's so much stuff that's on the table.

I completely agree with this statement, it also works if you changed the L in "titles" to an I instead!

Edited on by Mr-Fuggles777

With no Power, comes no Responsibility!

My Nintendo: Badger | Nintendo Network ID: SW-7629-6884-5091

KateGray

@COVIDberry I normally default to a sort of low-saturation dusty rose colour. Soft, warm colours are my vibe!

Now that Ghost Trick and Paper Mario TTYD are on the Switch, I have no purpose in life... EXCEPT TO ASK FOR FANTASY LIFE ON THE SWITCH!!! YEAHHHH BOIIII

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic