Forums

Topic: Moonbound, my Nintendo 3DS game, will be released in America on December 16th 2021!

Posts 21 to 27 of 27

WoomyNNYes

Moonbound eshop page loads OK on my New 3DS XL, North America region, english language. I checked, out of curiosity.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<=click for great video<3)
'Tendo liker

Eel

My New 2DS XL crashes as well, and that one is set to English. It's weird!

Edit: Ah! The eshop remains in Spanish even if the console is set to another language, so I suppose something could be going on with the language?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

WoomyNNYes

@Eel With the Switch, eshop language is tied to the region selected on your nintendo account on nintendo's website. Maybe it's the same with 3ds eshop?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<=click for great video<3)
'Tendo liker

Eel

Definitely. The XL is set to English, but the system is still set to Mexico, so it seems the language on the eShop is defined by the server, not the language settings of the console.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tenzen1978

Moonbound's European version will be released on January 27th in the following countries :

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand

The game's European version has English and French language e-manuals.

Tenzen1978

Tenzen1978

Eel wrote:

@Tenzen1978 Here you go, hope that helps:

I managed to view other games and even bought a Virtual Console title yesterday, so the eshop itself is working.

Perhaps the game's banner image or icon are too heavy, somehow? Or maybe it could be tied to the language? (spanish)

I'm sorry for not replying to you sooner. I've been very busy with Moonbound's European release.

Thanks for posting this video. There is clearly something wrong with the game's Mexican Nintendo eShop page. I don't think that the problem is caused by the banner image or the game's icon because the same pictures are used in all language versions of the American Nintendo eShop. The resolution and the file size of these pictures are also checked automatically by the website that is used by developers to submit eShop marketing assets to Nintendo. I had the game's English eShop information translated to Latin American Spanish even when it wasn't required by Nintendo, so I don't think that the language could cause this problem either.

There is currently something wrong about the approval process of the game's eShop marketing assets. It appears to be unfinished, so the game's Mexican eShop page could be unfinished. I can't edit the game's information while the process is unfinished. The game's ESRB age rating was changed by Nintendo to include Mild Fantasy Violence after the game's release which might have made a mess of things.

I'll contact Nintendo about this in a few days. I have to do some other things first.

Tenzen1978

Tenzen1978

I've started to create YouTube videos of the game's soundtrack. I created this playlist for them :

Moonbound (Nintendo 3DS) Original Soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX2NFrhm0rvQg5cf_oQ2e6...

I'll upload the full high quality soundtrack to this playlist during the next few weeks. Moonbound has 14 music tracks with a total duration of 30 minutes, but I'll also upload uncut and unreleased tracks that unfortunately could not be included in the game because of technical limitations. For example I had to brutally cut the game's credits music from over six minutes to one minute to save available memory.

Tenzen1978

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic