Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 1,701 to 1,720 of 1,897

Zuljaras

@antdickens Thank you

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/05/random-doom-fan-has-a-novel-way-to-display-a-destroyed-switch-cartridge

JaxonH

@antdickens
Thank you!

Tried it out- love it. It's perfect . This is such a nice feature to have.

PLAYING
NS: Zombie Army 4, Splatoon 2
STEAM:
XSX:
PS5:

Jesus is Lord.

1UP_MARIO

I like it. Thanks

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

jump

Rambler wrote:

For me, anyway, there is a bit of an irony when describing "mature" content, as it's mostly teenager stuff.
Nothing wrong with it per se, but GTA is as mature as a parental warning sticker.

You'd think with all of the mini-games in it they would have started adding some proper matures ones nt too like having a dinner party with your upper-middle class in laws, phoning the police when the neighbour's teenager kids are having a loud party, describe getting a Frappuccino as a treat, planning what you're gonna eat for the week etc.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Rambler

@jump my idea was a sub-quest to ensure a high-gain yield for your pension investments.

All that cash floating about. Must be prudent.

Rambler

jump

@Rambler I'm sold, there can be some really cool cinematics you can with the mini game. Just imagine you can have the avatar scanning through pension websites, have the avatar being on the phone with the pension company but plot-twist they are on hold, picking out some nice look clothing before visiting the bank etc.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Snatcher

@antdickens Thank you!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Rambler

@jump This is the plot for GTA, the Stringer Bell edition

Rambler

Snatcher

Funny thing, I was just going to ask for a way to jump to other pages, Because I was getting a little sick of going through them one by one.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

blindsquarel

Maybe just hiding articles that either don’t interest a user or they find innapropriate.
Usually this site is good when it comes to their articles but I would like to hide articles that have a half naked woman on the thumbnail. Others are articles that could be labeled as political.

blindsquarel

Snatcher

@blindsquarel To be fair tho, a lot of the time the comments kinda turn it into that. Kate has been doing a great job disabling article's that might cause this, such as the mario covid booster.

blindsquarel

@Snatcher
Not going to input my political opinions but what I mean isn’t deleting the article just like hiding it. Kinda like how you can ignore users. This more so applies to the thumbnails though. Most of the things I don’t like are getting articles with either a sexual thumbnail or implying that and not being able to do anything about it.

blindsquarel

arnoldfranklin

blindsquarel wrote:

@Snatcher
Not going to input my political opinions but what I mean isn’t deleting the article just like hiding it. Kinda like how you can ignore users. This more so applies to the thumbnails though. Most of the things I don’t like are getting articles with either a sexual thumbnail or implying that and not being able to do anything about it.

Yeah, I was wanting this too with articles and I have mentioned it already in the forum but yeah.

Edited on by arnoldfranklin

arnoldfranklin

My Nintendo: namely_one | Twitter:

dmcc0

@blindsquarel I don't really recall seeing any overly sexual thumbnails on here TBH - there was a Gal*Gun article the other day and the thumbnail for that was pretty innocent - the article even had a warning that the trailer had adult themes. Even the recent Deathsmiles review mentioned the adult content without really showing anything particularly sexual in the screenshots.

Maybe an option to hide thumbnails could be a solution?

dmcc0

Snatcher

Ok don't shoot me, but, polls, would if we could make are own polls in the form of threads? We have articles for them all the time, but sometimes I just have a feeling to make my own, or maybe whenever someone post a topic, they could write it out, and post a poll.

Idk, just a cool idea I had.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic