Forums

Topic: Yet Another DSi Browser Website... DSiHub!

Posts 841 to 860 of 870

geek-master

lunchmeats101 wrote:

You can preview the new User Review system (but you can't submit yet, only preview) Make sure you are signed in: http://www.dsihub.com/userreviews/submit.php

i will reserve a review for UNO dsiware and modern warfare mobilized

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

heldplayer

this is a script to get away from html-tags

function parse(){
var review=document.getElementById('reviewHolder');
review.innerHTML=review.innerText;
//BB-code parsing
}

so basicly al the html-tags a review maker inserts will be deleted
then you let the BB-codes to be parsed

this is better because curently you can add like

<script type="text/javascript">
alert("your dsi is hacked");
//all sorts of bad things in javascript
</script>

Edited on by heldplayer

heldplayer

bubby323

heldplayer wrote:

function parse(){
//BB-code parsing
}

</script>

That would work and also we have to review the reviews (lol pun!) before they go live.

bubby323

almostnacho

How is the SDK coming, if there has been any progress?

I'm back with a shiny new 3DS, yay!
FC: 5370-0428-9949
Walker is the best Animal Crossing character ever.

geek-master

did you read my review yet? also please put back up the mod list

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear

lunchmeats101

heldplayer wrote:

function parse(){
//BB-code parsing
}

</script>

Yeah, we just need to change any <script></script> or <?php ?> tags to <code></code>

3DS FC: 1118-0222-5055

Percentful

Oh, so you did add me as a mod! Thx, and BTW, DSihub looks awesome. I can't wait for the app store!

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

geek-master

i have a few things i need help with..... and i know why would a mod ask somone these things......

1. why wont it show my avatar?
Untitled
Untitled
2. i know we all just re-registerd for the 2nd time lol but could you make the server recognize me as a mod?
Untitled
3. can you slap me in the face with a huge frying pan for pestering you......
Untitled

geek-master

dsihub is kinda dull in just white..... why dont we let people exchange hub points for some cool backgrounds

Percentful

@geekmaster It recognizes me as a mod, but I guess that's completely irrelevant to your problem.... feel free to call me unhelpful

Just let it happen.

Percentful

I'll do a review of Pop Island, the elctroplanktons, and Hot and Cold: a 3d object adventure.

Just let it happen.

geek-master

i heard that the dsihub mail was up in working...... still wondering why we cant send messages yet?

geek-master

geek-master wrote:

i have a few things i need help with..... and i know why would a mod ask somone these things......

1. why wont it show my nl avatar? edit:i forrgot to put a _ in my user name instead of a -
Untitled
Untitled
2. i know we all just re-registerd for the 2nd time lol but could you make the server recognize me as a mod?
Untitled
Untitled

lunchmeats101

geek-master wrote:

1. why wont it show my avatar?
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Sorry about the mod thing, I enter that info manually and must have missed you... just a sec

lunchmeats101

And your avatar is showing up when I search for you, so I can't help you there. And also, DSiHub is boring right now, because it is in BETA stage

Edited on by lunchmeats101

geek-master

lunchmeats101 wrote:

And your avatar is showing up when I search for you, so I can't help you there. And also, DSiHub is boring right now, because it is in BETA stage

multi language support is suppose to be avalibal after christmas or in 2010?

Solarpolitiks

Gonna write my review now and send it for submission. Also, another idea for after the computer site is usable is to have DSiHub redirect you depending on your user agent. That way if you are on the DSi or any mobile device you will be directed to the main site but any full fledged PC browsers will redirect you to the Computer Site.

Solarpolitiks

geek-master

Solarpolitiks wrote:

Gonna write my review now and send it for submission. Also, another idea for after the computer site is usable is to have DSiHub redirect you depending on your user agent. That way if you are on the DSi or any mobile device you will be directed to the main site but any full fledged PC browsers will redirect you to the Computer Site.

i think we developers for dsihub need to keep it that way for further development..... also do you subbmit your reviews to dsihub@yah ...?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.