Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Posts 401 to 420 of 1,004

kkslider5552000

I kinda hope the Bomber's Notebook upgrade is very natural. TBH, it was only sometimes useful in the original as so much stuff would only be shown in the notebook after you already did an event. It was mostly just useful to know what characters were relevant to getting a reward and remembering what to do next in multi-part sidequests. But I don't want it to be like "HEY, GET THE THING HERE BY DOING THE THING!"

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

WebHead

My guess on New 3DS enhancements
-No load times
-60 FPS 3D mode
-C-Stick camera control
-ZL and ZR button mapping for items

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Spoony_Tech

WebHead wrote:

-No load times
-60 FPS 3D mode
-C-Stick camera control

If even half of those come true I'll have to get the New 3ds before I play it. After all it need to be played in the best possible way right?!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi

That does bring up a question. What was the frame rate in OoT 3D?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Rezalack

Spoony_Tech wrote:

WebHead wrote:

-No load times
-60 FPS 3D mode
-C-Stick camera control

If even half of those come true I'll have to get the New 3ds before I play it. After all it need to be played in the best possible way right?!

There's rumors of a Majora's Mask N3DS bundle. I don't think there will be a N3DS XL bundle, at least judging by the rumors anyways.

Wiki says Zelda 3D OoT was upgraded to 30 FPS. @brewsky

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Spoony_Tech

Rezalack wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

WebHead wrote:

-No load times
-60 FPS 3D mode
-C-Stick camera control

There's rumors of a Majora's Mask N3DS bundle. I don't think there will be a N3DS XL bundle, at least judging by the rumors anyways.

Wiki says Zelda 3D OoT was upgraded to 30 FPS. @brewsky

I'll be happy to get the le I have and then get an XL. However if they do package the XL with a bundle I might sell my other copy online instead.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi

Hmm...a Majora's Mask N3DS bundle would be nice, but I also want the Limited Edition, and I doubt they will put them together.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

GamecubeMan

My guess is that the Majora's Mask 3DS bundle will go like this: In 2013 Nintendo released a game by the name of Fire Emblem Awakening. Now, in anticipation for how Fire Emblem games usually sell.... they prepared for it to be in really low demand. However this was not the case but the complete opposite. The developers of the game even lost faith in the franchise! Now, I'm not saying this is a swan song or a farewell game to the Zelda franchise but I do believe that there will be a limited stock of these babies. I'm buying online, its the only way to almost guarantee a chance of getting the limited edition bundle. u_u

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Um, a "limited edition" bundle is not the same as a swansong. There's hardly a comparison

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Joeynator3000

brewsky wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's 60.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

DefHalan

Xiao_Pai wrote:

brewsky wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's 60.

That just isn't cinematic enough...

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Joeynator3000

Wat? lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

kkslider5552000

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Wat? lol

You never saw the controversy for games like The Order? It was amazing! So get this, the entire reason The Order 1886 is 30 FPS is apparently because 30 FPS is more "cinematic" as if it's somehow better.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Yoshi

A lot of companies claim that the reason their games are 30 fps is because it looks more cinematic. A most recent example is Ubisoft with Assassain's Creed.

Now playing:

KryptoniteKrunch

Yeah, pretty sure OoT3D ran at a smooth 60fps. Only time I ever noticed slowdown is when going for a fully charged Blade Spin. I can't recall frames ever dropping in during certain boss fights like they did in the N64 version.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

LzWinky

brewsky wrote:

A lot of companies claim that the reason their games are 30 fps is because it looks more cinematic. A most recent example is Ubisoft with Assassain's Creed.

Yup, they actually said this. Ubisoft is taking EA's crown as biggest fool of a company

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

shingi_70

So with this released it means every mainline Zelda game but one can be played between the Wii U and 3DS. I'm going to burn through every Halo Game come September (if not before hand). I may have to do it for Zelda once the N3DS comes in.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Spoony_Tech

shingi_70 wrote:

So with this released it means every mainline Zelda game but one can be played between the Wii U and 3DS. I'm going to burn through every Halo Game come September (if not before hand). I may have to do it for Zelda once the N3DS comes in.

Drawing a blank, what's the one?

MERG said:

Justlink

Spoony_Tech wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Four Swords Adventures GCN

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Spoony_Tech

justlink wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Four Swords Adventures GCN

Last I checked I have Four Swords on my 3ds and it was free. Plus I wouldn't consider that main line by any means.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.