Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 161 to 180 of 5,084

shingi_70

Bubbab55 wrote:

Metal mario could be one of marios costumes

Then that would defeat the purpose of the metal power up.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Bubbab5

Oh yeah didnt think that through oops

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

TheKingOfTown

Paper Mario would be great character. He doesn't have to be a clone either. He has enough varied moves to make him unique.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Bubbab5

Yeah he could

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Bubbab5

Pac man be interseting to beat down

BlackShyGuy

You know what I think would be kinda cool?
Instead of just have different color variations of characters, they should have different suits, costumes or some thing like that.
Like you can use Ike in his ranger and lord from path of radiance or hero and vanguard rom radiant dawn. Or OoT, TP, or SS Link variations. Different hats for Mario.
What do you guys think?

Currently playing: Tales of Symhonia (again), Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Fire Emlblem Fates, Majora's Mask 3D and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
3DS Friend Code: 0275-1505-4148
Add me? I need Some Friends
Nintendo ID: XLeZekeX
Twitter: @XLeZekeX

Bubbab5

H E double hockey sticks yeah like thay did with Wario

Bubbab5

A.cool idea for a level instead of a random level u it would be a mario mystery block and every time you hit the block at the top of da level and the level swap Example (ur in final destanation u hit the block and it swaps to some other level)

Bubbab5

Who wouldnt want to beat the mess out of pac msn with bowser

Bubbab5

Why not final fantasy charaters are not very fast pace fighters besides the catus and ninja and somewhst slime

LordTendoboy

Bubbab55 wrote:

A.cool idea for a level instead of a random level u it would be a mario mystery block and every time you hit the block at the top of da level and the level swap Example (ur in final destanation u hit the block and it swaps to some other level)

That's actually a really good idea. It would be like how the Castle Siege stage changed environments every 30 seconds.

So there's a special item block that changes the level randomly when you hit it? I like that.

Another good idea would be tag-team battles. Every other fighting game has tag-team battles, and I think it could work well for Smash Bros. When you tag another character, they would teleport onto the stage and the existing character would disappear. You could have a 2 vs 2 tag battle; it would be like a normal team battle, except each player would be tagging in and out.

Tag-team characters could have assist moves, like in Marvel vs Capcom. You press a button and the outside character pops in to attack briefly.

I'd love to see combos as well. Make the game faster and more frantic, since Brawl was very slow paced. I want the series to be more aggressive. Juggling, combos, tag-team Final Smash moves, etc. Example: you get a Smash Ball, and just as your about to initiate the Final Smash, you immediately tag in your teammate who automatically performs the Final Smash with you.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

BlackShyGuy

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Bubbab55 wrote:

That's actually a really good idea. It would be like how the Castle Siege stage changed environments every 30 seconds.

So there's a special item block that changes the level randomly when you hit it? I like that.

Another good idea would be tag-team battles. Every other fighting game has tag-team battles, and I think it could work well for Smash Bros. When you tag another character, they would teleport onto the stage and the existing character would disappear. You could have a 2 vs 2 tag battle; it would be like a normal team battle, except each player would be tagging in and out.

Tag-team characters could have assist moves, like in Marvel vs Capcom. You press a button and the outside character pops in to attack briefly.

I'd love to see combos as well. Make the game faster and more frantic, since Brawl was very slow paced. I want the series to be more aggressive. Juggling, combos, tag-team Final Smash moves, etc. Example: you get a Smash Ball, and just as your about to initiate the Final Smash, you immediately tag in your teammate who automatically performs the Final Smash with you.

Yeah and you be able to assign and their special moves (b-attack) using the touch screen.

Currently playing: Tales of Symhonia (again), Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Fire Emlblem Fates, Majora's Mask 3D and Xenoblade Chronicles X.

LzWinky

The one thing I like about Smash bros. is that it is quite different from the 2D fighters of Japan. I hope they keep it that way

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

iBeatz

Dr mario would be cool to beat up aswell as professor Layton, megaman, Tom nook from animal crossing, Petey piranha, baby mario and baby luigi, Waluigi, birdo, the dog from duck hunt, Jynx from pokemon, tingle from zelda, your mii's and pacman

iBeatz

MR_SUPREME69

iBeatz wrote:

Dr mario would be cool to beat up aswell as professor Layton, megaman, Tom nook from animal crossing, Petey piranha, baby mario and baby luigi, Waluigi, birdo, the dog from duck hunt, Jynx from pokemon, tingle from zelda, your mii's and pacman

I probably wont play this game much since it will probably more like brawl and less like melee but if if your mii's are able to fight Im not even gonna buy it. am i the only one that hates them?

Spartans never die? If only that were true."-Dr. Catherine Halsey
My Backloggery ADD ME :DDD
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=mr_supreme69

komicturtle

Sucks I won't be able to put custom soundtracks

So fun fighting while listening to "The Situation" by Black Eyed Peas on Halberd.

komicturtle

BlackShyGuy

I'll just throw in some other characters:
Pheonix Wright
Lloyd from ToS
Boy and his Blob
Proffesor Layton
Geno
Some other Meroid hunter
someone from Sin and Punishment
the bad guy from Skyward Sword

TeeJay

MR_SUPREME69 wrote:

iBeatz wrote:

I probably wont play this game much since it will probably more like brawl and less like melee but if if your mii's are able to fight Im not even gonna buy it. am i the only one that hates them?

I honestly don't understand where all the hate comes from. You get to play as a crude cartoon version of yourself. What's to hate?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Bubbab5

Egg zactly y u hatin on da miis

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.