Forums

Topic: Pokemon Z

Posts 261 to 280 of 777

DefHalan

nf_2 wrote:

Please tell me it's based at the Pokemon Day Care Centers.

Why not lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Bolt_Strike

Shame Genius Sonority doesn't make console games anymore. We could really use another Colosseum/XD game.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Pichubby

I'm wondering if they're even going to do a sequel;
Seems like they would've announced it by now, expecialy seeing the 3DS' few releases this year (at least IMO)

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Twitter:

-Green-

@Pichubby: GameFreak seems to be very against the idea of creating another home console Pokemon game; so I doubt we'll see a sequel to Colosseum/XD in a very long time.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Sleepingmudkip

@Aromaiden: But if TPC or Nintendo wants a console pokemon game they could. game freak has no power over the IP. Colosseum/XD wasnt made by gamefreak.

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

-Green-

@Sleepingmudkip: Well, I didn't know that, that's interesting.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Sleepingmudkip

@Aromaiden: Pokemon is one of the most confusing thing because pokemon company(a subsidiary of nintendo) appears to do everything even though nintendo owns the rights. and gamefreak(third party) makes the mainstream pokemon games. Genius Sonority(Joint owned by nintendo and pokemon company....i know confusing) makes the console pokemon games as well as the trozei pokemon games(They also done denpa men series). Pokemon rumble series, pokemon dash and pokemon channel all been done by ambrella(Also a subsidiary of nintendo). lastly pokemon ranger done by Hal Laboratories and pokemon mystery dungeon done by Spike Chunsoft(third party). Creatures, Inc. is mostly known for Co-developing pokemon games and creating character models for various pokemon games.

Bolt_Strike

Yeah, so I'm thinking the game will probably be revealed sometime between now and September, probably earlier in that time frame. I researched past release patterns, and they usually don't hint towards a new form like this more than 2 months before they announce the corresponding game. And with CoroCoro and Worlds coming out in the next few weeks, August is going to be a prime month for news. I wouldn't be surprised if we have something a week or two from now.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Araquanid

Recording from the actual movie showing the movie 2k17 reveal alongside the two "new pokemon":

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

KryptoniteKrunch

Atlus developing a Pokemon title would be awesome. Although SMT is very similar to Pokemon, I'd love to see their take on it.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Kylo_Ren

Who here thinks Zygarde's mega will be announced in Mega Evolution Special 4?

Edited on by Kylo_Ren

Kylo_Ren

Bolt_Strike

I'm going to make some predictions about what'll happen in this game:

-Around 50 new Pokemon will be introduced in this game, mainly a bunch of random Pokemon but also a couple of legendaries (one new trio and maybe 1 more event Pokemon) and maybe one or two cross gen evolutions if we're lucky.
-Southern Kalos will be explorable as a completely new section of Kalos with new cities and 2 or 3 new gyms (can't think of types, but I would like to see Poison show up somewhere and maybe a Dark type gym for once). There could also be a few new areas in the northeast part of the region.
-The Kalos Dex is completely reorganized, it's now divided into 4 subdexes (Southern Kalos being the 4th) of around 125 each for a grand total of 500ish. Some Pokemon in the old Kalos Dex may even be moved around to different subdexes to fit the new region design.
-New Megas of course. I can't give exact predictions for what Megas they could choose because it's a total crapshoot with so many Pokemon to choose from, but I do think we'll see the 6th gen starters, Butterfree, Slowking, Froslass, and Zygarde and maybe Xerneas and Yveltal get something similar to Mega Evolution that's called something different. Also, Electric is sorely lacking in Megas having gotten absolutely none in ORAS and only having 2 overall, it's currently tied with Ice for the least number of Megas (that's right, even Ghost has more Megas than Electric!). So Electric should have at least 2 Megas, probably something like Luxray, Raichu, Electrode, or Electivire.
-Team Flare is resurrected under Malva.
-Side features are finally added to the region. You can participate in Rhyhorn racing, or you can open up shops on the four avenues in Lumiose City like you could with Join Avenue in BW2.
-The Pokeradar adds DexNav functionality.

That's all I can think of right now.

Bolt_Strike

PokeMario

You know what I would like? A different camera angle for Lumiose City.

PokeMario

Bolt_Strike

PokeMario wrote:

New 3DS is probably going to take care of that.

Bolt_Strike

Blast

Tops wrote:

To be blunt, Kalos was so uninteresting I'd rather just not revisit it.

Kalos, the region, has alotta potential. All it takes is Gamefreak actually working hard.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Araquanid

Going back to BW 2, platinum, Emerald, etc... since when has the third installment ever changed drastically from the first verisons?

Basically all your saying.. is they should, in 2 years after the first game's release, that they come up with 100+ new pokemon, a new story, and finish the next generation rather than expand the plot of the current one regarding the pokemon we know little about at the moment. (Volcanion, Zygarde).

I'd rather them finish what they started, GF can easily patch up and sugar coat the mediocre if not god awful story line of X/Y and add new areas. If a gen 6.5 type thing actually does happen, that'd be very interesting and expand the game even more. (If it doesn't cut into the mega evolution roster.. like 10 new megas and 50 new uselessly uncompetitive pokemon, that don't get megas themselves.)

Bolt_Strike wrote:

PokeMario wrote:

New 3DS is probably going to take care of that.

That would be pretty disappointing actually, hopefully it's not N3DS exclusive, just for better angles of a few cities.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Sleepingmudkip

BW 2 did drastically change from the original....and I think each "third installment" should be the game that expanse the story alot...thats why i liked BW 2 because it expanded the story rather then the other installments that just have sorta like a remix type feeling.

Edited on by Sleepingmudkip

Blast

KryptoKrunch wrote:

Atlus developing a Pokemon title would be awesome. Although SMT is very similar to Pokemon, I'd love to see their take on it.

After I became a Persona fan I stopped caring so much about Pokemon "Z". Persona 3 FES is literally everything I wanted in a Pokemon game and more. All my complaints about the Pokémon series is answered in Persona 3 FES and Persona 4. Now I know why Persona fans laugh at Gamefreak's sloopy handling of Pokemon main games. If you're a Pokemon fan and haven't played Persona 3 FES... Do yourself a favor and play the game that surpasses Pokemon. I'm still a big Pokemon fan but Gamefreak's obession over Legendaries and Megaevoultion is just turning me off. They need to get back to actual content and making good characters.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.