Forums

Topic: Oracle of Ages or Oracle of Seasons ?

Posts 181 to 200 of 201

Eel

Aw I love the music in Ages.

That aside... Veran is defeated and Labrynna is safe now. I'll start Seasons soon.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

I actually didn't have much trouble with the Goron Dance, unless you have to do it again later on in the game (had to do it twice already) or it shows up at some point in Seasons. I bet part of the reason I didn't have much trouble is because I'm a Rhythm Heaven fan. x3

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Electricmastro

Today, I just finished Ages and started Seasons. I also carried over my rings into Seasons. >:3

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Geonjaha

So how exactly does the password system work?
I'm assuming you don't actually transfer all your hearts and stuff from the previous game. Right?

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

bezerker99

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I actually didn't have much trouble with the Goron Dance, unless you have to do it again later on in the game (had to do it twice already) or it shows up at some point in Seasons. I bet part of the reason I didn't have much trouble is because I'm a Rhythm Heaven fan. x3

I wanted to like Rhythm Heaven Fever but I am so terrible at it. That's probably why I'm not good at stuff like the Goron Dance. Apparently, I have no rhythm ;________________________;

LinktotheFuture

bezerker99 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I wanted to like Rhythm Heaven Fever but I am so terrible at it. That's probably why I'm not good at stuff like the Goron Dance. Apparently, I have no rhythm ;________________________;

I am having problems with the Goron Dance too. I also suck at Rhythm Heaven.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

Zeldalover

I just started the game 3 days ago and I'm currently at the 4th dungeon - Skull Dungeon. The music is so rich and deep.. I can hum it. : )

I recall completing both games back in '02 when a friend of mine gave me his cartridges for both Ages and Seasons. Eventually, I had to return them because I couldn't afford buying them for my poor GBC. That means I couldn't finish my ring collections.

Edited on by Zeldalover

Zeldalover

iphys

Wow, after watching Maple drop junk over and over, she actually dropped a heart piece, a ring, and a potion all at once, and left the heart piece conveniently beside me. Sweet!

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Xyphon22

OK, I want to see if someone can give me a little help (but not too much). I've been stuck on the boss of Level 8 in Ages for, well, ages. It's the one that's like a big totem head with two hands that keep changing after you hit him three or so times. I get to when they change to big wrecking balls, and I can't figure out how to hurt him at all. I want to try to figure it out on my own which is why I haven't just looked up how to do it elsewhere, but what I'm wondering is if it is possible that I simply don't have the tool I need. I've tried everything I can think of with every piece of equipment I have and nothing works. So if anyone can remember, is it possible to get this far without even having the tool I need to beat this guy, because I don't really want to go search aimlessly around the whole world for something I don't even know what it is if I don't need to. Thanks.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

iphys

I checked the walkthrough for you, and it doesn't look like you could have made it there if you were missing the item you need.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Xyphon22

Okay, thanks. I thought it was a long shot, so I guess I'll just keep plugging away and hopefully I'll figure it out soon.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Metroidlink

Just finished temple 5 and cant figure out what to do I think I need a bomb upgrade but not sure

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Reala

Pianomanfreak wrote:

Help can't find bell in seasons? Ps I know its in the desert but where.

Spoiler

Well if your in the right part, the part with quicksand then wander around until you see a skull, it will show the way.

Reala

arrmixer

anybody getting a bug in unicorn's lair ???

Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer | Twitter:

Electricmastro

I've completed Seasons, and I have to say, I think I enjoyed Ages a little more.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Reala

Electricmastro wrote:

I've cmpleted Seasons, and I have to say, I think I enjoyed Ages a little more.

Pretty sure most people prefer ages, I do too just seemed to have a bit more character to it, also having this guy in it couldn't hurt either

Untitled

Edited on by Reala

Reala

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.