Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 5,041 to 5,060 of 5,116

conman2012

So, thinking of picking up a 2DS just for this game. Will I be missing anything important without the 3D effect available on this game?

conman2012

faint

conman2012 wrote:

So, thinking of picking up a 2DS just for this game. Will I be missing anything important without the 3D effect available on this game?

nope the 3d does vary little for this game. i also recommend bravely default.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

SkywardLink98

conman2012 wrote:

I don't know, I seldom use 3D. I only used it once or twice and only for a few seconds, but played the game for 200+ hours, so I don't think so.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Socar

@conman2012 If you use the 3D effect, it'll slow down the framerate a little and it'll be less smooth.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

WinterWarm

Artwark wrote:

I'm playing it again. This time though, I managed to get Tharja, Gaius and Libra so far and I got Tharja married to my unit (Cause she's beautiful and also she loves me! :3) And Libra married to Nowi. I didn't know you were suppose to talk to the enemy to recruit them cause I thought you were suppose to beat them to unlock them..... well I guess a first time gamer wouldn't know this stuff. Tharja is incredible as she's got lots of power and once you make her a Sorcerer, she's really tough. Its just a shame that Ricken can't be like her at all......funny that I thought that Ricken and Tharja would get married but after googling the fact that she's into me ( ) I've changed my mind.

I'm having a hard time dealing with Gaius. He's incredibly weak and I don't know how to get him stronger..... What would you guys recommend Ricken to couple with other than Tharja and Nowi?

But still this game is awesome and Its my all time favorite! Lots of charm, great gameplay and best of all, best visuals ever! Good thing this is the first Fire Emblem game I've played. I'm actually loving this tactical role playing genre. I first played the battle of wesnoth but it wasn't nearly awesome like Fire Emblem .

Marry Ricken to Miriel and dump both of them, you'll get better units, mainly the *SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS children SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS.

Also just use Reeking Boxes on the first level (the town) to level up Gaius, or by the EXPonential Growth DLC.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

conman2012

Thanks for the responses. Sounds like the lack of 3D is no problem then.

conman2012

Klimbatize

You don't need the 3D to enjoy the game.

I personally enjoyed the 3D quite a bit. It enhanced the cut scenes, and I liked the small details like how smoke and clouds looked over the battlefield. But yeah, by no means is it necessary.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Socar

Has anyone beaten the game in Hard mode? I'd like to know how you beated grima in hard mode because right now.....I'm grinding and there are only five that are left out.

SkywardLink98

Artwark wrote:

Has anyone beaten the game in Hard mode? I'd like to know how you beated grima in hard mode because right now.....I'm grinding and there are only five that are left out.

I beat Grima on Hard/Classic. It wasn't too hard once your units are stat capped and their skills are good. Pair ups are a godsend in this game, and so are children. Married children are incredible when supporting each other.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Socar

I've beaten the game in hard/casual.

But how do you get stronger once you max out your characters like how do you get more skills and better weapons that are hidden and all?

SkywardLink98

The best weapons come from either finding them on a lucky tile or the Infinite Regalia DLC. You can continually level up and get more and more skills by using Second Seals and Reeking Boxes for infinite experience.

SkywardLink98

Depends on what class you move over to. If you go back to a base class then they will degrade, but if you keep it at a second tier class then they will adjust to that class, like if you swap from Hero to Sorcerer it's Strength stat will go down, but the unit will get magic to make up for it. It's overall stats will stay similar, although not identical. Second Seals are the only way to continue getting more stats and skills, and if you really don't want to lose 1-2 stat points you can swap back to the same class you already are (if you are at level 20) and not lose any stats, but you can't gain any new skills going through the class a second time.

Klimbatize

A few of us beat it on Lunatic+, actually.

Now, to be fair, I was more than willing to let characters die off if it helped me beat a map. Obviously not the big guns, but sometimes I'd purposely use a strong Streetpass guy as bait if I couldn't think of any other way to win.

Grind those support levels, and Rally!

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

WinterWarm

I sure do love lunchtime and ripping thumbs off.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

LzWinky

Klimbatize wrote:

Now, to be fair, I was more than willing to let characters die off if it helped me beat a map. Obviously not the big guns, but sometimes I'd purposely use a strong Streetpass guy as bait if I couldn't think of any other way to win.

I tried Lunatic. I wanted to like the higher difficulty. Someone at Intelligent thought that doubling stats counts as one step up.

I quit >:[

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Klimbatize

WaLzgi wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

I tried Lunatic. I wanted to like the higher difficulty. Someone at Intelligent thought that doubling stats counts as one step up.

I quit >:[

I felt Lunatic was fair, because although you had to get lucky at times, maps were generally beatable after several goes at them. Many were like puzzles that needed to be cracked.

Lunatic+ was silly ridiculous, though. It's unfair, and sometimes I felt like I hit the lottery when I beat a map. I also abused the DLC and Spotpass/Streetpass to beat it. Never again.

Edited on by Klimbatize

GamecubeMan

So is there any special reward for beating Lunatic Plus? Besides bragging rights?

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Hy8ogen

You guys are crazy. I've been replaying it on hard and I find it extremely difficult to keep everyone alive. I have restarted like 100 times because I refuse to let anyone die. ALL MUST SURVIVE

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.