Sorry, you're too late, the competition is now closed, please try again another time!
A special Pokémon Center London pop up shop will be opening at Westfield Shepherd’s Bush (Ariel Way, White City, London W12 7GF) for a limited time from Friday, October 18th, but we've been given five pairs of tickets for an exclusive preview event on Thursday 17th October, at 13:30 to 15:00. Those attending will get a first look at all the space has to offer and will be able to get their hands on new exclusive Pokémon merchandise before anyone else.
About The Prize
If you've ever wanted to visit a physical Pokémon Center store but haven't been able to make it over to Japan (or Singapore), you're in luck! This October, a Pokémon Center pop-up store will open in Westfield London, Shepherd's Bush. The store, which celebrates the upcoming release of Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield for Nintendo Switch, will be the first of its kind in the United Kingdom. It'll offer plenty of Pokémon merchandise for fans of all ages.
How To Win
Enter The Competition
Closing date for entry is midnight GMT Thu 10th October 2019, winners will be contacted via email. You may only enter once, duplicate entries will be removed. You must be a UK resident to receive the winning prize.
- Only correct answers will be entered into the draw, winners will be selected at random.
- Tickets will only be valid for entry to the Store on Thursday 17 October 2019, at the specific time slot 13:30 – 15:00 only.
- One Ticket will provide valid entry to the Store for one person only.
- All travel, accommodation and any other expenses are excluded.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Following the distribution of Tickets (and prior to 17 October 2019), Nintendo Life shall supply Nintendo UK with a list of Ticket recipient names (“Winners”).
- Entry to the Store will only be granted to Winners as notified by Nintendo Life. Prior to Store entry, TPCi will require Winner user identification (in the form of a passport or driver’s licence) to verify the identity of a Winner before entry to the Store is permitted. TPCi reserves the right to refuse entry to the Store if the identity of a Winner cannot be verified.
- TPCi shall not be responsible if the Store preview event is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason. If this means that the Winner cannot attend the Store preview event, TPCi shall be under no obligation to provide any cash or alternative tickets.
Please read our full competition terms and conditions before entering.
Competition Sponsored By The Pokémon Company