Our good friends over at Gamer Network wanted us to remind you of their upcoming EGX Rezzed 2020 event which returns to Tobacco Dock in London, England, UK this March 26-28.
The eclectic game show is unlike most others, with a lot more laid back atmosphere and emphasis on smaller developers and unique games.
An overview of the event includes:
- PLAYABLE GAMES: Get hands-on with Europe’s largest collection of indie PC and console titles
- THE LEFTFIELD COLLECTION: Our renowned indie showcase highlights some of the most diverse gaming experiences around, on any platform.
- MEET THE CREATORS: Chat with game developers on the show floor and watch them present and take part in panels in the EGX Theatre and Rezzed Sessions.
- GET A JOB IN GAMES: Get in-depth advice from the GamesIndustry.biz Career Fair and chat with recruiters, publishers and developers direct.
- MEET & GREETS: Meet Outside Xbox, Outside Xtra, Eurogamer and Dicebreaker during regular meet & greet sessions throughout the event.
- EGX THEATRE: Get in-depth details on game development from the people who make it happen.
- REZZED SESSIONS: Behind-the-scenes insight into game making, and advice for developers and those looking to get into development.
- FRINGE THEATRE: A theatre programmed entirely by you, the EGX Rezzed community.
- EGX LIVE: Watch your favourite content creators play the latest games live from EGX Rezzed!
- JESSE COX’S LATE NIGHT SHOW: Superstar content creator and all-round swell guy Jesse Cox is heading to EGX Rezzed for the very first time and he’s not coming alone!
- TABLETOP GAMES: Discover the best in cardboard-based creativity, with help on hand from the expert demonstrators.
- PORTFOLIO REVIEWS: Meet experienced industry professionals who will be on-hand to offer careers advice and guidance on building your portfolio.
- MEET AND DO BUSINESS: The GamesIndustry.biz Industry Zone at EGX Rezzed is a valuable resource for those in the games business.
- COSPLAY: Whether you're a professional cosplayer or just getting started with your first costume, we welcome all Cosplayers to EGX Rezzed!
- GRAB GREAT MERCH: Stop by the official EGX Rezzed store to pick-up the lastest in EGX swag. Pre-orders will be available shortly.
- LONDON GAMES FESTIVAL: Rezzed is part of a city-wide celebration of the UK’s vibrant games industry. Find out more events and happenings on the official site.
If that sounds like your cup of tea, we recommend you head over to the website and snag yourself some tickets.
If you want to give yourself a 5% discount just enter the code NLIFE in the discount box.
Who knows, our very own Alex Olney might make another appearance at the event? If you're thinking about heading to the event do let us know in the comments below.