Nintendo Switch-exclusive racer Gear.Club Unlimited 2 has received an update which takes the game to Version 1.4. Available for free, the update adds several fresh additions.
You can check out a full list of the changes below. Alongside the new features, you'll find a handful of tweaks designed to improve your experience with the game.
New camera view:
On top of the three current camera angles available in the game, discover the new breathtaking "bumper" view, specially added in this update for a more immersive driving experience!
New radio stations:
Many players requested more variety in the soundtrack and we heard them! It will now be possible to listen to the radio and even to change it while racing. Two radios are also added to the game; Rock and Electro, alongside a third one called Shuffle, which is a mix of both!
New horn feature:
16 horns are now available. You will have the choice between the Cucaracha, the Train, the Cavalry and many more!
- Race-eligible cars are now displayed in the selection screen before starting a race. Car models available to purchase and improve are also highlighted in this menu.
- The AI trajectory has been revamped, offering a better adaptation to player’s behaviour.
- It is now possible to change your driving style in the "Career" mode (Arcade or Simulation). Swapping between those two will also be possible during the race.
That's not all, though, as three new DLC packs are on the way later this month. All three will be launching on 20th July; two of them are paid, but the first pack will be completely free of charge. Here's what you get:
Free Pack (these two cars will be added to the garage for free)
-Dodge Challenger Shark Fin
- Ford Mustang GT 2015 GT 300
Arrows Pack (paid DLC)
-Ford Mustang Police
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Ahoy
- Jaguar F-Type R Elite GTS
- Stickers Board “Arrows”
Pack Checker (paid DLC)
-BMW M4 Coupe Wave
- Dodge Challenger Menthol Green
- Lotus Exige S English Racing
- Stickers Board “Checker”
Have you been enjoying Gear.Club Unlimited 2 on Switch? Feel free to check out our review if you'd like to learn more.