Nintendo Download: 23rd February 2012 (Europe)

Posted by James Newton

Rolling on

Here's the full list of games available to buy today in Europe.

Nintendo 3DS Download Software

Dillon's Rolling Western (Nintendo, £9.00/€10) — Play as a Wild West armadillo who must defend a town from marauding rocks using gatling guns, towers and more. We'll have a full review soon.

DSiWare

Box Pusher (GameOn, 500pts) — Push blocks around in single or local multiplayer modes. There's a level creator which might help extend the game's lifespan, so we'll dive in and see what's what with our upcoming review.

3 Heroes — Crystal Soul (CIRCLE Entertainment, 500pts) — A passable strategy title, this one might be worth a look if you really like crystals. Check out our 3 Heroes — Crystal Soul review for more.

WiiWare

Newton vs. The Horde (RadiationBurn, 500pts) — A physics-based puzzle/destruction game, check out our Newton vs. The Horde review for the full lowdown.

Nintendo 3DS Demo

Nintendogs + Cats (Nintendo, free) — Get a free piece of the cutest game on 3DS, then read our Nintendogs + Cats review and see if the full version's worth picking up.

That's your lot this week, folks. How do you rate it?

Related Games

BenAV

BenAV said:

Whaaaaaaaaaat?
Where's Dillon's Rolling Western? D:

Very disappointed. :(

Aviator

Aviator said:

Nintendo may just release it on Thursday anyways.

Anyways nothing for me.

GamerDude

GamerDude said:

Once again a incredibly disappointing week, still no 3DSware, not even virtual console!!!!!!!

GamerDude

GamerDude said:

ONM confirmed the thusrday release date for The Rolling Western though, me confused!

BenAV

BenAV said:

I hope it's just a mistake and it actually does end up coming out.
I was already making plans to go out to a WiFi hotspot to download it as I won't have WiFi at home at the time. D:

Looks like I'll only have The Last Story this week then.

Jese_1

Jese_1 said:

What a rather boring update. It's all good though, still have Wario Land and Kirby's Block Ball to finish.

Angelic_Lapras_King

Angelic_Lapras_King said:

I hope Nintendo realises that they still need to release games and not just demos on the 3DS service. Yeah, there's DSiWare, but we're still waiting on VC games.

Not to mention that Nintendogs is quite an old game now. Suppose now any game can become a demo now...

Red-acteur

Red-acteur said:

A bit disappointed, but considering I'll have a ton of gammes to ply with this week along with the Vita, I don't really consider it a huge loss ^^'

RedBlueSpot

RedBlueSpot said:

Can't wait for Nintengirls to come out. Name a girl and occasionally take her on a stroll in the park. I hope it uses Spotpass aswell. I meet alot of people playing Nintengirls everyday. Hopefully some of them got 3DS too :D

Torchwood

Torchwood said:

I think Nintendo will release it anyway. When Swapnote didn't appear on the Nintendo Download for North America everyone got pissed on this website, but they released it still.

Savino

Savino said:

Fine for me.... I still need to get all S in the raid mode (abyss) and MGS is almost here in my hands. Too many good games to play.

Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus said:

Box Pusher, is that like a rushed up Pullblox? Or perhaps it's a coincidence that Pullblox and Box Pusher came at around the same time.

Unca_LzStaff

Unca_Lz said:

Meanwhile in America, more crap and whiny fanboys? Stay tuned for this Thursday for another exciting episode to find out!

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis said:

Nothing on either VC and bad games on wiiware and dsiware. Well, Box pusher could be decent but not something I would buy.

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

**sadface**

Still, will have to check out that Nintendogs + Cats demo

kitroplious

kitroplious said:

@James - the magazine wasn't the only error made. Nintendo themselves also kind of made one too, as SpeedThru: Potzol's Puzzle was supposed to be released in February. Unfortunately that doesn't look to be the case (unless March 1st anyone?)

Nibelilt

Nibelilt said:

And right after decided I would buy the game. :( Boring week in the eShop. Please, more 3DSWare next week.

Henmii

Henmii said:

"No Rolling Western"

No new e-shop card for me then!

However, a new 3DS demo. I will download it!

Funem

Funem said:

Rolling Western is in the eShop in the UK this morning for £9 will wait for a review first I think..