Europe Scores Inazuma Eleven 2 on 16th March

Posted by James Newton

Goooooaalll

Inazuma Eleven 2 Blizzard and accompaniment Inazuma Eleven 2 Firestorm are taking potshots at European DS consoles from 16th March 2012.

The team-up is easily the highlight of a pretty thin DS release schedule for the upcoming months, though it's worth pointing out that Cave Story is down for release next month. No, we don't quite believe it either.

Here's the list of DS and DSiWare games on the way in 2012.

Jewel Master: Cradle of Persia (Rising Star Games) — 9th March 2012 (Pan Europe except G.A.S)
Inazuma Eleven® 2 Firestorm (Nintendo) — 16th March 2012
Inazuma Eleven® 2 Blizzard (Nintendo) — 16th March 2012
Jewel Quest 5 – The Sleepless Star (dtp entertainment AG (distributor)) — 23rd March 2012 (Germany, Switzerland, Austria)
Nintendo DSiWare - Cave Story (Nicalis) — March 2012
Naraba World: Le Mysterieux Palais (Micronet, distributed by Nemopolis) — March 2012 (France, Belgium, Switzerland)
Naraba World: Le Labyrinthe de Lumiere (Micronet, distributed by Nemopolis) — March 2012 (France, Belgium, Switzerland)
2 in 1: Meine Tierarztpraxi & Meine Tierpension 2 (dtp young entertainment GmbH) — 30th March 2012
Secrets of the Titanic (Avanquest) — 6th April (UK, Ireland)
Little Charlie Bear (Avanquest) — 13th April (UK, Ireland)
BATTLESHIP the videogame (Acitvision) — April 2012
Treasures of Montezuma 2 (dtp entertainment AG (distributor)) — 11th May 2012 (Germany, Switzerland, Austria)
Mahjong Mysteries: Legends of Atlantis (Avanquest) — 18th May 2012
Pippi Longstocking (PAN Vision) — 8th June 2012 (Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark)
Jewel Link Chronicles – Legends of Atlantis (Avanquest) — 29th June (UK, Ireland)
Mozart und die Anhanger des Loki (Nemopolis) — June 2012 (Germany)
Marie-Antoinette and the Disciples of Loki (Nemoplis) — June 2012 (UK)
Disney. Pixar Brave (Disney) — June-August 2012
The Amazing Spider-Man (Activision) — Q2 2012
Nintendo DSiWare - Amoebattle (Intrinsic Games) — Q2 2012
To-Fu Collection (Rising Star Games) — Q2 2012
Jewel Master: Cradle of Persia (Rising Star Games) — Q2 2012

Anything left to take your fancy?

LittleFuryThing

LittleFuryThing said:

Awesome! :o
Looking forward to this one. March is turning out to be quite an expensive month for games for me...but it will be worth it.

C-Olimar

C-Olimar said:

I think I'll go for the one with a different story than the anime, so I get to see 2 different stories.

Aqueous

Aqueous said:

Europe finally gets cave story dsi, guess the waiting paid off for them, have fun.

mizzy_helen

mizzy_helen said:

Inazuma eleven 2! The first one surprised me in a positive way. So now I have my hopes up. I really hope that this also exceeds my expectations.

RevolverLink

RevolverLink said:

I need to import the first one. I almost always like RPG/sports hybrids and everything Level-5 makes.

Henmii

Henmii said:

I still have to play the first one. From the little bit I have played I fear the gameplay does not really suit me. A pity, since I love the anime-series. And the game looks great and has a nice soundtrack.

nick_gc

nick_gc said:

I tried Inazuma Eleven. I love the style of the game, I just didn't like the gameplay so I doubt I'll be getting these.

LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID said:

Yeah will prob be getting Inazuma XI 2 for my lad even though I thought I was done with DS. Hopefully they'll release One Piece Gigant Battle 2 DS over here, doubt in though. Shouldn't Jewel Quest 5 be a download in this day and age? Not to mention all the jewel match threes?

MEDARD

MEDARD said:

Cave Story DSi, finally.

Inazuma Eleven is a bit too difficult for me. I don't get it.