- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
Wii U eShop
- 8th Jan 2015, £15.99 (UK/EU)
Wii U eShop
Overground, Wombling free
It's not often that games have a professional, legitimate use outside of entertainment, but in the case of Underground that's exactly what you get. Not only is it a puzzle game, but it is also designed to teach the skills required for laparoscopic surgery, more commonly known as keyhole surgery. Educational tools are all...
About The Game
Underground is a challenging and seriously fun puzzle game by Grendel Games. Created especially for the Nintendo Wii U, the award winning game features a heartwarming storyline about a little girl named Sari and Sw4nk, her butler robot friend.
When Sw4nk does an unsatisfying job, Sari's father sends him away to work in the mines. Sari goes against her fathers will and tries to break him out. While traveling through the underground caverns, Sari and the robots get themselves into a world of trouble and it's up to you to help them out of their predicament. During their quest for safety you will be presented with challenging situations in four unique worlds; each with their own threats and opportunities. Discover all the different building blocks and build your way up to the surface in this charming game about friendship, robots and a little girl who loves to dance.
- Unique and challenging gameplay mechanism using 2 robotic arms
- Freedom to explore and build your own way out of the mine
- Four unique worlds to travel through, including boss fights
- Additional difficulty level (for players who love a challenge)
- Incredible soundtrack performed by a full orchestra
- A specially designed controller for medical trainings