Secure the Perimeter
Use the Wii U GamePad controller to mount a dozen security cameras around a perimeter and defend it against a robot army invasion. As the robot army approaches, shoot at the attackers using the GamePad and TV in tandem, while observers watching the TV shout frantic suggestions about which camera offers the best look to target invaders.
- Your goal is to stop a robot invasion using a security system of 12 cameras as your last line of defense. If the enemy reaches the core of your base, it's game over.
- The GamePad displays a top-down view of your base, camera placements and most robot locations. However, some robots are only visible on the TV screen.
- The TV screen displays all 12 camera feeds simultaneously, but you can only control one camera at a time.
- Once the invasion begins, you're able to fire laser beams using a security camera. Find enemies by expertly switching among the 12 cameras on the GamePad.
- As the game progresses, things become quite hectic, and it can be difficult to keep track of the onslaught of enemies infiltrating your base. This is where the audience comes in. People watching on the TV screen can assist you by yelling helpful tips. This intense game-play action, audience interaction and dynamic interplay between the TV and GamePad make Project Guard a unique game only possible on the Wii U console.