Wii U eShop
Just what the doctor ordered?
Nintendo ends the Year of Luigi with Dr. Luigi, a puzzler that feels more like a green, L-shaped re-skin of the Dr. Mario series than a true sequel, due to its identical gameplay, much of the same music, and simplistic visuals. Fortunately, Luigi proves to be just as good a doctor as his more experienced brother, and...
About The Game
Zap viruses in a falling block puzzle game featuring Dr. Luigi!
There's a new doctor in the house! Dr. Mar—or, uh, Dr. Luigi is a new twist on this classic virus-popping puzzle game! Use new L-shaped pills in a brand new game mode and compete with players locally or online.
Drop pills the usual way, or get a second opinion with the Wii U GamePad controller. Virus Buster mode lets you position falling pill segments with the touchscreen and stylus to place them wherever you want. Use L-shaped pills carefully in the new Operation L mode or, for you die-hard Dr. Mario fans, there's always Retro Remedy mode. Feeling better? Then sweat it out online and see where you rank among the world's elite Operation L and Retro Remedy mode players. Both modes feature online leaderboards. It's just what the doctor ordered…even if it's a little late!
- Celebrate the Year of Luigi with Dr. Luigi
- New L-shaped pills make you rethink your strategy in Operation L mode
- Use the Wii U GamePad controller's touchscreen in Virus Buster mode
- Relive or try out the classic-pill dropping gameplay of Retro Remedy mode
- Compete against other players locally or online*
- Both the Operation L and Retro Remedy modes feature online leaderboards*