We're too depressed for jokes about sweaty men and spandex
We’ll admit from the start that we truly believe this is the most difficult game this reviewer ever had to rate. Ever. And unfortunately it’s a flaw that comes from the fact that the Wii has been an absolutely massive commercial hit. You see the main problem with WWE Smackdown VS. RAW 2008 (which we’ll be referring to as simply..
About The Game
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 lets players develop the WWE stars of today into the legends of tomorrow. The #1 wrestling franchise in the world develops more depth and strategy with prominent new features, key annual enhancements and incredible graphics while making its much anticipated debut on three new video game systems. It’s time to live the life of a Superstar. How will you play?
* SUPERSTAR FIGHTING STYLES: With eight Superstar Fighting Styles to choose from, playing WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 will never be the same. Each fighting style has its own unique strategy with exclusive moves, abilities, attributes and more. Take the fight into your own hands and feel the power of the Superstars.
* STRUGGLE SUBMISSION SYSTEM: The new struggle Submission System gives players intuitive and natural control over their WWE Superstars using the analog sticks. Realism and strategy are on the forefront, as players can now control the amount of pressure they apply.
* ECW PRESENCE: The life of a WWE Superstar isn’t always pretty. ECW invades WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 with a variety of Superstars, arenas and weapons.
* WWE 24/7 MODE: Combining the popular Season and General Manager Modes from previous Smackdown vs. Raw games, WWE 24/7 Mode embraces the intensity of the Superstar lifestyle. Multiple character development options, start tracking and career goals will guide players toward the ultimate achievement of becoming a Legend.
* GIVING FANS WHAT THEY WANT: WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 offers numerous updates, including new rosters, more environmental hotspots, improved out-of-ring action, enhanced online community support and much more!