Bandai's virtual pet franchise has now made the leap to the Wii and is attempting to steal Wario Ware's mini-game crown...has it succeeded?
Exploitation of children is a terrible thing. It’s a sad fact that in some parts of the world nefarious employers will think nothing of paying youngsters a pittance to work in poorly ventilated sweat shops in...
About The Game
Tamagotchi: Party On! is a 3D party game based on the super popular Tamagotchi franchise. Jump in solo or with up to 3 of your friends to join the exciting race to become the most popular Tamagotchi on Tamagotchi Planet! Swing your Wii Remote and turn the whole planet into your playing board! The players can choose their favorite Tamagotchis and engage in a hilarious campaign run to be the next president of Tamagotchi Planet. Be happy! Be popular! Be president!
- Be your favorite Tamagotchi in Wii Style! Choose your favorite Tamagotchi and swing, shake, point, turn and twist the Wii controller to play the game!
- Turn the whole Tamagotchi Planet into your playing board! Explore unique towns and other fun locations within the quirky world of Tamagotchi as you advance through the playing board. Each location is filled with exciting events and characters!
- Play with up to 3 of your friends to become the most popular Tamagotchi! Engage in a massive competition with your friends to become the President of Tamagotchi Planet! Up to 4 players can play the game with one Wii controller!
- Have fun and be popular! Engage in over 15 exciting mini games that will test your interactive skills! As rewards, you will get popularity points and badges to jump start your race to become the President and Gotchi to level up your character and headquarter!
- Customize your campaign headquarter and level up your favorite Tamagotchi character! With the Gotchis you earn from the game, customize and decorate your campaign headquarter however you like! As you upgrade your headquarter, you will be able to give your favorite Tamagotchi characters a new look!
- Easy to pick up and play: The 3D board game style of gameplay allows you and your friends to pick up and understand the game with ease!