- Action, Adventure
- Release Date
- 11th Nov 2008 (USA)
- 14th Nov 2008 (UK/EU)
- Star Wars
- Space, Light Saber
About This Game
Star Wars: The Clone Wars is a state-of-the-art computer-animated motion picture and television series that bridges the gap between Episode II and Episode III feature films. Under the supervision of George Lucas, Star Wars: The Clone Wars brings a fresh new look to the timeless saga of one of the most celebrated stories and introduces generations of fans to brand new characters as well as classic rivalries and conflicts that delve deeper into the Star Wars mythos.
Now everyone can experience the fun and excitement of a Lightsaber fight. Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels immerses you in the characters, locations, and epic duels from the all-new Star Wars animated feature film and TV series. Built from the ground-up for Wii™, Lightsaber Duels features an intuitive motion-controlled combat system that puts the Lightsaber™ weapon in your hand. Mastering the Jedi’s distinctive weapon is now within any player's grasp.
- Fight the most memorable duels from The Clone Wars feature film and TV series.
- Wield your Wii Remote like a Lightsaber and experience first-hand the unique weapon of the Jedi knights with intuitive controls, so no matter what your gaming experience you can become a Lightsaber master.
- Play with your friends as your favorite Clone Wars hero or villain – from familiar characters like Anakin Skywalker and General Grievous to new faces like Ahsoka Tano and Asajj Ventress – each with a unique fighting style and set of skills.
- Exploit your interactive surroundings to defeat your opponent: slice down pillars and Force throw them against your foe.
- Duel your way through significant Clone Wars locations, such as Tatooine and Teth